Minsterman 2008-2009 Update

ScfcFtwMal

Many of you may have heard about this update, basically it is an update for the 2008-2009 season, all the leagues are updated and transfers up to today (16/7/08) edited.

Latest Update

I will keep this post updated for any future updates. The DB usually gets updated every week and a half, but its not an exact date.

Enjoy playing FM 2008 in a future season.

Iv seen it and also heard good reports from users iv seen on here. Its on the "sortitoutsi" website and has about 8,000 downloads from users, which is pretty good for an unnofficial patch. Basically its just a patch from an enthusiastic game player who has put the time in (unlike us lazy chaps) to keep the game updated and as close to the real world as poss.

I have yet to download it as Im well into my Doncaster saved game at the moment and want another few seasons on it but definately giving it a go when im bored of this one.

We salute you minsterman!!!

Well, I was gonna start a new game with this update, loaded the database and everything. Browsing a few teams I had a change of heart. Based on the first team I checked (Port Vale) I noticed 5 players that left the club over a month ago (Pilkington, Cardle, Hulbert and others) not to mention a few missing players that signed this month. Also, browsing through the Premiership teams I noticed that there are missing transfer values in many players' history. Only takes a few seconds to fill this data in inside the editor.

Overall 5/10. I suggest looking at the transfer centre on skysports.com or the team lists at wikipedia.

Archived