Customising National Pool and International Team Screen - Assistant Manager's Reports

drewgraham

I'm trying to edit a panel for international selection and the national pool.

I can't get either the Assistant's or Scout's reports to show in either the international team squad panel or the national pool, either by selecting the scout view or manually adding in the Assistant / Scout Current Ability column. I've even tried adding the <flags id="Pcab"/> directly into the "team squad.xml" file.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this, edit a panel or create a new panel?

I have compiled both England's Assistant Manager and my club's scout reports for all the members of the squad / pool.

• 1 month later...

I've just been struggling with this on FM10, and got there in the end! :)

Don't know if it works for FM12, but hopefully it does. It was actually quite simple. I kept looking at files to locate the national pool (unsuccessfully), but it could be done within the game.

I hired some coaches to the national team and sent them out scouting the top leagues and such, and requested match reports on everybody in the national pool. Then I made a new custom view in the national pool, where I added scout opinion of current and potential ability. I've just gotten a few match reports so far, but it certainly seems to work :thup:

This is what it looks like.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH]National-pool.png

Archived