Increasing the container size for player stats

Steve1977beyond

I tried to suss this out but im really struggling. I had a little play around with FM2012, increasing the size of the font etc. and once I was happy - because FM2012 goes a little too indepth with the tone system - I decided to apply the exact same settings to FM2011 but the container size housing the player stats is a little too small. Is there a way to increase this?

This kind of problem dates back to my early days of FM2011 and I longed to do an HD version which would increase the size of everything.

I really want to start playing FM again but I need to increase the size of this area cause I havent a clue and at the moment the text is marginally too big for the housing.

Really appreciate any help.

Steve

Really appreciate your help there mate :) But I think I may already have that...I think from what you'r saying it increases the size of the Photo?

What Im looking for is a way to increase the 'container size' for the stats. So you know when you see 'Pace 20', well you can increase the size of that font to whatever you like, but the row it's in always stays the same. So you'r limited to how large you can have the font. So what I want to do is increase the font size and also the row size to accomodate the larger text.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you looked at skins recently? They all look more or less the same, just different colours, fonts and backgrounds so I'm guessing it's probably hard-coded.

Not to be a debbie-downer, but you're not the first person to come across this particular issue. It's been raised many times in the past and until it's convenient for them to finally address it I wouldn't waste your energy.

• 2 weeks later...

You just need to increase the row heights in the following files in the panels folder: player profile technical attributes, player profile physical attributes, and player profile mental attributes. Locate the line that looks like this and increase the row height value until you are happy:

<widget class="table" id="pltt" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable, select_rows, select_multiple" layout="-1,25,25" auto_size_rows="horizontal" row_height="19" row_spacing="0">

Archived