Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/10/2021 at 22:13, north_london_fan said:

Not only is pretty much my entire 1st team squad unregistered because of a bug, but my youth team are playing in the Under 19 Champions League on the same day I do. So in a European away day in Europe, against the French champions, the Manchester United fans are treated to this team sheet! 

2021-10-27 (4).png

Get that logged as a bug

Also, how did that game go out of interest?

17 hours ago, grimbo88 said:

I know it's clearly bugged, but I would love to see the day San Marino lost 12-0 to England whilst completing 928/969 passes and having 74% possession

20211111001636_1.jpg

To be fair, with the amount of kickoffs they had, the possession stat isn't too surprising...

7 hours ago, Neotropolis said:

To be fair, with the amount of kickoffs they had, the possession stat isn't too surprising...

This was the heat map, does look like 900 of them passes were in their own half. I'm almost tempted to sit through the entire 90 mins to see how it happened

20211111_002224.thumb.jpg.b23d2972144fc1a169fd4706ef55d442.jpg

14 hours ago, grimbo88 said:

This was the heat map, does look like 900 of them passes were in their own half. I'm almost tempted to sit through the entire 90 mins to see how it happened

As someone who watches most of my matches (albeit at faster speeds), I can tell you exactly what they're doing. A guy gets the ball, he looks to pass to someone forward, and determines due to current mentality and the positioning of everyone that he cannot risk the pass, and instead passes it to someone else down the defensive line to see if they can get better luck. This can repeat itself for minutes at a time, until they finally get a chance to make the break into midfield. Also, the defending team just doesn't do all that much to stop this kind of practice, and often just passively watches them do this. I have seen more teams lightly pressing the opposition defensive line since launch, though.

"Funny" because I never tought we'd win this : 2nd season with RC Lens and (thanks to a lot of luck in CL Group) against Athletic in first knock-out round with them being 1st place in La Liga.

"Funny" was also the game of their GK and Right Back, they were just crazy awful. 

image.png.2d2bc78596e174e2175f70893bdd4196.png

On 28/10/2021 at 09:19, Johnny Ace said:

Type faceinthegame into your search bar, there's usually loads of SI staff generated

Wow is this still in FM? Completely forgot about this. Remember it from years back. Weren't the newgens from faceinthegame often with weird personality and traits and things like that :lol:

Just now, BrightLad5 said:

Wow is this still in FM? Completely forgot about this. Remember it from years back. Weren't the newgens from faceinthegame often with weird personality and traits and things like that :lol:

Yeah, it's still in, you have to wait a year or so before they start popping up in youth teams. They're SI staff, mods & researchers & stuff, I've found Rashidi in a few of my games, he's always a D(L/R)

They might, I guess they're just set random  

Julian Nagelsmann masterclass: Robert Lewandowski scoring 50 goals in the Bundesliga at age 36. He is managed by the AI. (Thank god) this is his last season, he is going to end his career in a month. 

fm_xcohDjnFT4.thumb.png.6125c008a0dfd36478d2f619e425fc2d.png

I have never seen an AI player score this many goals ever before (not even close) and I am playing this game since a decade. Have you ever encoutered something like this?

Damn Valencia you could have just said no instead of giving me the most absurd f**k off counter offer I have ever seen.

Honestly, I'd like to think if I had accepted this the board would have just had me executed or something.

20211123221339_1.jpg

Edited by Outsider23

On 26/11/2021 at 13:03, LokiValfar said:

Third placed Man Citeh, with Klopp as manager (Guardiola is Liverpool manager)... 

Funny, the exact same thing happened in my save as well.

Anyway, funny screenshots:

image.png.8024f7acb8297957c95504de587d55b2.png

image.png.32c3b790f9149b7cc6def0c1c3b76a21.png

21 minutes ago, LokiValfar said:

I get the feeling SI need to come  up with some fresh responses to the stupid media questions..  Didn't notice what they'd asked until after I'd clicked my answer but can anyone tell my why this is funny?

The players glue you to a tellie on the sidelines as a prank?

12 minutes ago, Prepper_Jack said:

The players glue you to a tellie on the sidelines as a prank?

When I find out which player did it, I might have to drop them lol

Just got the good old "club bias" media message too.. Yeah 11 of the 23 man squad play for me at club level... But one is a backup keeper, a backup CM, AML, and AMR/ST...  Not my fault so many of the mainstays of England decided to go play for clubs I refuse to pick players from :D