Funny Screenshots Thread

1 hour ago, jwchriste said:

Playing FM24. I just keep copying the logos and 2D kits (3D kits stopped working a while back) into new versions of the game. I was trying a legit no-mods, youth-only save with Billericay, but it devolved into a cheat save after about 14 seasons of mediocrity and I got bored.

Right, but Keymer  & Hassocks? I haven't seen them since Dan's db back in the day. Are they still in existence? What level?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Right, but Keymer  & Hassocks? I haven't seen them since Dan's db back in the day. Are they still in existence? What level?

I just installed Dan's latest L20 database. K&H are in the Mid Sussex Football League Division Five South, which is L17 on the pyramid. But, you need a super computer to play it with that many divisions/clubs/players. Sometimes I just use the editor and convert an existing team, at a higher level, into K&H too.

37 minutes ago, jwchriste said:

I just installed Dan's latest L20 database. K&H are in the Mid Sussex Football League Division Five South, which is L17 on the pyramid. But, you need a super computer to play it with that many divisions/clubs/players. Sometimes I just use the editor and convert an existing team, at a higher level, into K&H too.

Ah, I have his db and thought I could get down to Level 15. Turns out the old rig couldn't. So I never saw 17. I have a lot of nostalgia for that db - my first really lower  league management. Never gone back.