Richards Uk league

richard thomson

here it is the league you have been wanting to try

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21032826/Richards+UK+lge.xml

you will find a mix of scottish welsh and N.Irish teams through out the league set up teams removed worked into leagues below league are down to blue square north and south will post screen shots of leagues so you can see what teams are where

Exactly. Sorry I'm not going to download it if you won't give us any idea what you've done. Look at the 3 threads where people have made lower league English files, the Scottish pyramid one and the Welsh one - the creators give plenty of information to help us decide if we want to give them a go.

You've only posted 2 lines of information, which is sketchy at best. I think people are reluctant to download a file where you haven't given much info about what you've done or even whether you've tested the db to make sure it's bug free.

• 2 weeks later...

screen shots below set up follows the normal English divisions this way you still have the chance to take your team to glory in Europe reserve lge also include many of the added teams other than thew change of teams not much else changed so no trouble of teams finances going pear shaped as they do in some other edited leagues as they find themselvesi not in the top flight any more any other questions please ask

I would have drawn the BSS/BSN divide a little further south, Across the top of Lancashire and Yorkshire so it includes both sides of the scottish boarders and english boarders region.

I think that would be a litle more realistic and balanced team number wise.

i have now given all teams outside the prem a regional league for level 6 i have used the border as the split apart from gateshead although not sure if next update will either include the split being moved further south or work on the non playable leagues to include a uk theme i am also open to any ideas and would appreciate any reasanable feedback

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21070653/Richards+UK+lge+2012+take+2.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Archived