Guseppi Rossi - £13m??

Richard76

Playing as Barce at the end of the 1st season.

Rossi has just signed a new contract at Villareal with a release clause of £13m.

Should I snap their hands off??

As I've got Henry, Eto'o and Aguerio coming in July he won't play up front for a start. Is he any good as an AMR as my back up to Messi?

Thanks.

I would get him if I was you, that is very cheap for Rossi. As Ville Valo said, he normally leaves for £30+mill.

Henry is getting old now so he could maybe be his long term replacement? And then when Eto'o gets a bit too old he could take up his place in the starting line-up?

Hope I helped :).

I don't really need him no as Eto'o has a good few years left in him. Aguero is coming for next season and I've go Bojan too.

I also only play 1 up front.

I think I'll still buy him and just loan him out. Bound to make my money back if I sell him I think.

I don't really need him no as Eto'o has a good few years left in him. Aguero is coming for next season and I've go Bojan too.

I also only play 1 up front.

I think I'll still buy him and just loan him out. Bound to make my money back if I sell him I think.

You should loan Bojan out instead of Rossi because Bojan is younger and is still learning at the point that you are at in the game.

Think I will do. Cheers lads.

Slightly off topic but have you noticed teams in Spain putting in really low release clauses like the Rossi one sonce 8.0.2??

I was Messi had one set at £42m in the last game I was playing.

Similar price to which I've just bought him for. It wasn't even a release clause either, he was just unsettled. Looks a good player so far in friendlies I've played. Would prefer if it he was still at Man Utd though :(

Similar price to which I've just bought him for. It wasn't even a release clause either, he was just unsettled. Looks a good player so far in friendlies I've played. Would prefer if it he was still at Man Utd though :(

I might go in a bit lower first then.

Archived