My Real Madrid Team

Sam-Williams

First season at Real. Currently 8 points clear of Barca. In the cup final against Barca and just won first leg of CL FNR away at Bayern.

Ins - Tevez £51m

Hummels - £17m

Niang - £13.3m

Leandro - £9m

Outs - Benzema 23m Chelsea

Di Maria - £20m Chelsea

Coentrao - £12m Man Utd

My starting line up is a 4-2-4 formation.

GK Casillas

RB Ramos

CB Hummels

CB Carvlaho - Only for one season

LB Marcelo

CM Xabi Alonso

CM Diarra

AMR Ronaldo

AML Leandro

ST Tevez

ST Higuain

M'baye Niang is a top class striker at 16. He has 8 in 8 league games as Tevez is injured atm.

What do the connoisseurs of FM think of this team?

Yeah I thought I had overpaid for Tevez too but his quality has shone through, really compliments Higuain up to. Di Maria was unhappy with team talks I was giving so when I tried to rectify the situation with a private chat, he became even more disillusioned then Chelsea came in for him so I sold him. I think I need a new CB cos I'm short there but I want it to be a marquee signing. I have 40mil to spend, any ideas?

I was thinking of getting rid of kaka and getting in gotze. That way gotze could be one the left or right with Ronaldo. I need a spine of the team. I want to complete gut the squad and rebuild as I have won the league and CL. So kaka, Carvalho, Diarra, Albiol etc I want out. I just need a shopping list :)

Probably no thread on them because not many people play with them. I mean, they're too good, to powerful, you'd just win everything. Where's the challenge? Where's the fun in that?!

Stupid comment, you are not guaranteed to win everything, you have good teams in the league, arguably the best in Barcelona and they have to compete with them in every competition. Many people do play with them probably, but probably don't want to make a thread. You could argue the same about Barcelona, Man City, Inter, Bayern Munich etc but yet there is treads on them. There is a challenge in beng any team and especially Real Madrid, wanting to get the trophy back, winning the Champions League again which they havent done for a few seasons. :rolleyes:

Probably no thread on them because not many people play with them. I mean, they're too good, to powerful, you'd just win everything. Where's the challenge? Where's the fun in that?!

I agree with that.. I've been slightly disappointed with the challenge offered by Tottenham this year as its been far easier than I'm used to getting top players to add to what is already an impressive squad.. out of all competitions in the first 4 seasons I've only not won the league cup once.. everything else has been won with relative ease.. a career with Madrids team coupled with the enormous revenue streams that their tv deals provide them would just leave it as going through the motions.. I'm hoping the game will be patched completely soon so I can start my full-on career with Grimsby

Yeah I thought I had overpaid for Tevez too but his quality has shone through, really compliments Higuain up to. Di Maria was unhappy with team talks I was giving so when I tried to rectify the situation with a private chat, he became even more disillusioned then Chelsea came in for him so I sold him. I think I need a new CB cos I'm short there but I want it to be a marquee signing. I have 40mil to spend, any ideas?

Chielinni......... Class!

Kaka and Ozil are in my plans but I want to sign a massive player. I won the league and champions league in my first season and have been given 106m to spend! Any thoughts, can Gotze play on the wing?

Hamsik or Eden Hazard.... both class!

Archived