Explosion in London Underground

defusion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sydney666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gamesrater:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sydney666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Im not going to get into a political debate mate. I came here to see how my mates at SI and the gents I know from testing (even if via the site) were okay.

I apologise if any of my comments were taken the wrong way, but no one has the right to defend the people who do these things.

Thanks mate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm, people have the right to defend whatever they want. That's what a democracy is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>*sigh* okay defending terrorists is democracy. Dont make me laugh mate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because that's your job? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>One of my friends is missing from that blast (isnt answering her phone) and you think im defending terrorists? Please dont offend me with silly comments mate? Please? icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She wont be answering her phone (I'm assumming you mean moblie) as most of the networks are down in London at the moment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>They are? Oh thank christ for that. She takes a tube from Russell Sq every morning around 8:30. She is my mates cousin. Well thats good to know at least.

Thanks mate. Ill let my friend here too. We didnt know.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foobR:

Explosion in London Underground Page 1 2 ... 6 7

666 posts

07 July 2005 12:20

by Sydney666

------------------------------

ok, that's just weird </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont even know if i should be laughing at that icon_biggrin.gif

The pic of the bus above - icon_frown.gif Looks like the terrorists have achieved their aim. I just hope that it has stopped....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by defusion:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

If this happened yesterday would we of got the Olympics? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course not </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is too soon for speculations but there are three possible causes of this happening:

1. The G8 summit

2. The Olympics

3. A 'random attack'

If this happens because of the Olympics then there is more to come for the next 7 years, and I understand that we all do not even want to think about it. But if this happened the day before then only London would be harmed by losing the Olympics. Now the target is the Olympics themselves.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> yeah, you that mother****er that betrayed your homeboys, and you aint sh:t says:

nyone heard anything about the feds shooting another suicide bomber Canary Wharf way

yeah, you that mother****er that betrayed your homeboys, and you aint sh:t says:

from the forum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was from my mate on msn who is in a drum and bass forum so may not be true

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Eric!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Al Qaeda and Jihad in Europe claiming responsibilty (BBC Monitering) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that on the BBC website, as I can't find it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It came up shortly after Blair's speech on BBC1.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SirZ:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foobR:

Explosion in London Underground Page 1 2 ... 6 7

666 posts

07 July 2005 12:20

by Sydney666

------------------------------

ok, that's just weird </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont even know if i should be laughing at that icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>My mum used to say that when things are bad and cant seem to get better, laughing will always help. So laugh mate...its only good for you. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thierry:

2 persons killed according to BBC website.

Will be a lot more, no doubt?

Not having a TV at work sucks icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>surely, I've heard buses full of injured people have made their way to hospitals.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wazup:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> yeah, you that mother****er that betrayed your homeboys, and you aint sh:t says:

nyone heard anything about the feds shooting another suicide bomber Canary Wharf way

yeah, you that mother****er that betrayed your homeboys, and you aint sh:t says:

That was from my mate on msn who is in a drum and bass forum so may not be true </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wazup:

I read it too, but I don't think it is true, probable rumour mongering I hope

That was from my mate on msn who is in a drum and bass forum so may not be true </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thierry:

Not having a TV at work sucks icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There has to more than two dead on that bus surely icon_frown.gif

Makes you wonder why they didn't do all the explosions during rush hour though icon_redface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It pretty much was wasn't it? Around 9am wasn't it? icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andrew K:

I think it is safe to say that the Olympics had nothing to do with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed, this took some planning.

G8 on the other hand...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kouv0:

Latest update on:

How many explosions there was? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

7 - 6 tube, 1 bus.

As I said earlier Chinese Whispers spread like wildfire in these circumstances.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daaaaave:

I wonder if abu hamza is feeling a little nervous right now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's probably struggling to open his packet of crisps

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

Makes you wonder why they didn't do all the explosions during rush hour though icon_redface.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It pretty much was wasn't it? Around 9am wasn't it? icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't 8:30 more the rush hour?

And were all the explosions at the same moment?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iron-bullet:

There was a suicide bomber shot in Canary Wharf </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

when? link?

Not having a TV at work sucks icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd imagine so. It'd be a miracle if anyone on the top level of that bus survived.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hell Hath No Fury:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

There has to more than two dead on that bus surely icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully one of them is the suicide bomber themself icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd imagine that if it was a suicide bomber than it would be?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iron-bullet:

when? link? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brother works there,scared now icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fat Bhoy Tim:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daaaaave:

I wonder if abu hamza is feeling a little nervous right now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's probably struggling to open his packet of crisps </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ham and mustard I hope?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gamesrater:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kouv0:

Latest update on:

How many explosions there was? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

7 - 6 tube, 1 bus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moorgate, Liverpool Street, Aldgate (East), Kings Cross, Edgware Road, and Russell Sq tube stations.

Bus Bomb at Tavistock Place/Sq

no links but many people at work have been emailed about this...

A senior Israeli official said Scotland Yard told Israel minutes before the explosions that it had received warnings of possible terror attacks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That means little - would hardly have time to get prepared enough to handle this in that little time.

The emergency plans were prepared well in advance icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hell Hath No Fury:

There has to more than two dead on that bus surely icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully one of them is the suicide bomber themself icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd imagine that if it was a suicide bomber than it would be? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah they wouldn't be much a of suicide bomber if they walked away from it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eioeio:

Brother works there,scared now icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Cant u get him on a LAN line? or are those down? I dont know how things work in London.

Archived