Explosion in London Underground

defusion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Henry_14:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bliss Seeker:

just about to leave work in Covent Garden to go home to Leytonstone.

Covent Garden to Leytonstone icon_frown.gif and i pulled my hamstring on sunday icon_frown.gif so i'm limping all the way home icon_frown.gif... 4 hours i predict icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my sisters 3 hours into her walk from Park lane to Walthamstow. Shes having to follow the number 55 bus route as she doesnt know central london too well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can she not get a taxi? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i presume it was really hard to get a taxi in central london

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jhype2002:

Where's Jack Bauer when you need him!

This is truely devastating.Yesterday the country as a whole was elated and today face the harsh prospect of a real life terrorist attack and the expectation of more to come! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[24 spoiler removed] icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan Atkinson:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jhype2002:

This is truely devastating.Yesterday the country as a whole was elated and today face the harsh prospect of a real life terrorist attack and the expectation of more to come! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

removed tbh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Spoilers tbh

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan Atkinson:

SPOILER. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done for spoiling series 4 :/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Graeme Kelly:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

Is Islington in North London? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it's just round the corner from Kings Cross. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neil D (brother) isn't allowed out of his flat (lives very close to Kings Cross Station)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fifty:

Now, I despise Bush, but let's not be blaming him for what these sicks pukes have done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you see the connection though right ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Henry_14:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bliss Seeker:

just about to leave work in Covent Garden to go home to Leytonstone.

Covent Garden to Leytonstone icon_frown.gif and i pulled my hamstring on sunday icon_frown.gif so i'm limping all the way home icon_frown.gif... 4 hours i predict icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my sisters 3 hours into her walk from Park lane to Walthamstow. Shes having to follow the number 55 bus route as she doesnt know central london too well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can she not get a taxi? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i presume it was really hard to get a taxi in central london </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shes just got on a bus at mare street, so i presume not all buses were cancelled

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by James M:

[icon_mad.gif] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done for spoiling series 4 :/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedBlood:

Can a mod get rid of the 24 spoiliers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be a lot easier if people didn't quote it

I haven't spoilt the end of it. I didn't say how it ends. And besides, the series has finished now. You can' hide from the truth for too long you know!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

some of us are only on series 1 icon13.gif

I haven't spoilt the end of it. I didn't say how it ends. And besides, the series has finished now. You can' hide from the truth for too long you know!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yes alot on here are watching series one for the first time you ***** and if you no the end of season 4 its all pointless

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pengedragon:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fifty:

Now, I despise Bush, but let's not be blaming him for what these sicks pukes have done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you see the connection though right ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I doubt that even if Kerry was President right now these attacks wouldn't have occurred.

Whats the woburn bus explosion?

I havn't heard about that (on bbc now) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was THE bus explosion, charles clark refered to it as woburn place ealrier

Woburn Place is just off Tavistock Square, it is one of the reasons why they have been reports of more than 1 bus explosion.

Bus was a Number 30.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

Woburn Place is just off Tavistock Square, it is one of the reasons why they have been reports of more than 1 bus explosion.

Bus was a Number 30. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the info.

From tommorow I would have got number 30 to work icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pengedragon:

you see the connection though right ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I doubt that even if Kerry was President right now these attacks wouldn't have occurred. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see a connection, but not a causal one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by miller_merry:

Thought i'd heard it was the 205 ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well they just said 30 on the BBC

The quote in full claiming responsibilty.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are alowd out of the office but have to sign in and out saying how long we will be. Popped down to the Passage near work where there are a few shops and Pret was packed with no food on the shelfs and everything else was packed. I have had hula hoops and trackers for lunch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pjburrage:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by miller_merry:

Well they just said 30 on the BBC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Number 30 going from Hackney to Marble Arch.

Well they just said 30 on the BBC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

conflicting reports icon13.gif just said it was 30 on ITV as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Docker:

The quote in full claiming responsibilty.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly

</div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>scum

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drunkrob:

You know what annoys me. Just watching CNN and Fox and they consistantly refer to "what the feeling is within New York at the moment"

Who gives a feck you self-obsessed tw*ts. I can't get hold of my mate who works in London so New York can do one.

I realise there an Amercan News channel but this shows the blatent gulf in class between our reporters in 9/11 and their reporters now!

My rant here may not at all be relative but just had to get it off my chest </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you're a f*cking moron.

we lost 3,000 people less than 4 years ago in a terrorist attack - of course we're going to see how people on the ground feel when another attack carried out by the same group occurs.

f*ck your 'gulf in class', too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He has a point. The news is in London right now. I tried watching an American channel and they were covering New York. What the hell is that about? Luckily the Canadian news are covering it so I can find out what is happening. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they are just trying to gauge the reaction across the world tbh. Not steal a very bad limelight.

And what has an American News channel showing the reaction in New york, got to do with getting through to a mate in London?

you see the connection though right ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I doubt that even if Kerry was President right now these attacks wouldn't have occurred. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see a connection, but not a causal one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>there is no connection, other than the fact that we have a president.

any POTUS will be vilified by radical Islamists as a symbol of the infidel West.

footage on bbc news - police van nearly crashes with silver car </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw that.

Scotland Yard were apparently carrying out a terrorist training exercise when the alert happened. (ITV)

It's horible what has happened today. My girlfriend works in central London, my dad does and so do many of my friends. After finding out slowly and gradually that they are all safe it's is horrible to think that people will not be as lucky as me or them. People got up to go to work today and are not coming home. Horrible. icon_frown.gif

the BMA building by the bus is splatered in blood. Sounds horrible, like something out of a film </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Splattered doesn't do the scene justice. There are blood stains up to 20 feet from the ground visible from a good distance away. The idea that only a couple of people died in that is just daft.

listen, can you people f*ck off with the death toll for a while? it was an horrific attack and the number killed will will lessen or amplify the nature of it. the last thing this thread needs (aside from ***** bitching about 24) is to turn into a f*cking auctionhouse thread like the madrid bombing where every ******* comes out of the woodwork with a higher death toll. d

Archived