Explosion in London Underground

defusion

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ?:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by karanfett:

Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious?

The bombings are a direct result of the invasion of Iraq. (from the mouth's of the perpatraitors themselves) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We don't even know who the perpertrators are tbh so how can you claim the perpertrators are saying it's because of Iraq.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bert Preast:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

racial profiling, anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

racism? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>sounds good to me, I'm tan but not tan enough to look Middle Eastern icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bert Preast:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ?:

Are you serious?

The bombings are a direct result of the invasion of Iraq. (from the mouth's of the perpatraitors themselves) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, stop being silly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not being silly. What was it about then? A fiendish plan to turn London into a small Islamic Republic by bombing a bus and 3 trains?

They siad it themselves that is was retaliation for the Iraq war.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by karanfett:

So? Would you rather have not invaded Iraq, and abandoned america (your allies for the past 100 years)?

If anyone, I blame Bush for this, nor Blair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont forget this all started because of a terrorist attack in America, not Uk/America attacking Iraq. I believe it was all planned along time ago, maybe even as part of the original 9/11 plan.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by miller_merry:

Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious?

We don't even know who the perpertrators are tbh so how can you claim the perpertrators are saying it's because of Iraq. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Al-Queda in Europe were the perpetraitors. They released a statement claiming responsibility.

Unless their taking the **** that is.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam Webb:

I dont think it was disrupted, yes he came to London today but he is still expected to announce the results of the G8 tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what you think. What do you think your average Syrian will think, though? icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by miller_merry:

Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious?

We don't even know who the perpertrators are tbh so how can you claim the perpertrators are saying it's because of Iraq. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Al-Queda in Europe were the perpetraitors. They released a statement claiming responsibility.

Unless their taking the **** that is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The website is apparantly a fake.

TBH, Im not going to read 20 pages of this thread, but least to say that it is a real tragedy.

Although, I must say, and Im sure others are thinking it, but this is a direct result of invading Iraq.(I do believe the perpetrators have said this also) It just would'nt have happened otherwise.

And this is a consequence that those opposed to the war were saying from the beginning. It was obvious TBH.

The ghosts of Iraq are truly coming back to haunt the nation today..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no question these actions came about as a consequence of our involvement in Iraq.

However, it is inevtiable that groups like Al Quaeda will attack westernised countries at some point because they totally abhor our way of life and everything that is good about democracy and freedom.

The alternative would be to bury our head in the sand and pretend the attrocities happening in countries like Iraq/Afghanistan/Zimbabwe etc don't affect us.

In my opinion we (The UK) are one of the most powerful in the world and therefore we take on a responsibility to help countries that are in need of it.

Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious?

The website is apparantly a fake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Linkage?

That statement has been discredited. Evidently Al-Queda style terrorists are maticulous in their quoting from the Koran and it was misquoted in that website message.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adam Webb:

I dont think it was disrupted, yes he came to London today but he is still expected to announce the results of the G8 tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what you think. What do you think your average Syrian will think, though? icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe, but I think they will see the results of what they did tomorrow, when alot of the city goies back to work, the tubes start running again and people start using the tube lines, buses and stations involved in todays attacks.

Im not being silly. What was it about then? A fiendish plan to turn London into a small Islamic Republic by bombing a bus and 3 trains?

They siad it themselves that is was retaliation for the Iraq war. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"They", if it's Bin Laden's lot, don't admit responsability nor do they give specific reasons. How do you know what their plans are, eh?

*reports*

I know what you think. What do you think your average Syrian will think, though? icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha. like the average syrian gives a f*ck about a g8 summit or even knows there's one taking place for that matter.

Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious?

The website is apparantly a fake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Linkage? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's been posted in this thread somewhere feel free to search through it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by A-Team:

haha. like the average syrian gives a f*ck about a g8 summit or even knows there's one taking place for that matter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean the ones that have learned how to talk, obviously.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy Jordan:

racial profiling, anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

racism? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>sounds good to me, I'm tan but not tan enough to look Middle Eastern icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RIP Santa Look At My Pert Arse! icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by A-Team:

haha. like the average syrian gives a f*ck about a g8 summit or even knows there's one taking place for that matter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean the ones that have learned how to talk, obviously. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lololol m8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jep:

There is no question these actions came about as a consequence of our involvement in Iraq.

However, it is inevtiable that groups like Al Quaeda will attack westernised countries at some point because they totally abhor our way of life and everything that is good about democracy and freedom.

The alternative would be to bury our head in the sand and pretend the attrocities happening in countries like Iraq/Afghanistan/Zimbabwe etc don't affect us.

In my opinion we (The UK) are one of the most powerful in the world and therefore we take on a responsibility to help countries that are in need of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

UK involvement in Iraq is NOT the sole reasoning behind the attack. If it is Al-Queda then it is part of an overall plan to prevent Western involvement in Muslim affairs as a whole.

Maybe, but I think they will see the results of what they did tomorrow, when alot of the city goies back to work, the tubes start running again and people start using the tube lines, buses and stations involved in todays attacks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But christ, your transport system is similarly disrupted by snow, leaves on tracks and the unions. Of course, not that your average Algerian has a clue about this.

How do you know that the average Syrian don't follow international politics ?

I'm worried about lack of intellegence (not on this board). I cant belive that nothing was found that London would be attacked by not one but four blasts? What would have happnended if it was a Chemical attack?

I think this needs to be looked at.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jep:

TBH, Im not going to read 20 pages of this thread, but least to say that it is a real tragedy.

Although, I must say, and Im sure others are thinking it, but this is a direct result of invading Iraq.(I do believe the perpetrators have said this also) It just would'nt have happened otherwise.

And this is a consequence that those opposed to the war were saying from the beginning. It was obvious TBH.

The ghosts of Iraq are truly coming back to haunt the nation today..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my opinion we (The UK) are one of the most powerful in the world and therefore we take on a responsibility to help countries that are in need of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but thats just rubbish. They couldnt give a toss about how we live as long as we keep away from them.

Al-Queda was formed because of perceived Western "Zionist" agression towards Muslim states (Israel,US) and also with the ultimate goal of unifying the Arabian Peninsula into a radical Islamic state. This was because they saw "evil" western influences coming into their societies.

An attack on any Arabic State is seen by them as an attack on Islam as a religion, because that is the fanatics think.

If they abhor the way we live, then why is it that every Western Target since 9/11 has had involvement in Iraq? Did they pull then out of a hat? Like why not Ireland, where I live?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xerxes T Billy:

UK involvement in Iraq is NOT the sole reasoning behind the attack. If it is Al-Queda then it is part of an overall plan to prevent Western involvement in Muslim affairs as a whole. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said Xerxes

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spot on again Jep. These people are animals, they simply cannot stand the fact that we live a life of freedom and in a democracy and they want to destroy that to promote their own evil ways. It has nothing to do with invading their country or bombing their cities and killing their terrorists, it is simply the way they are and this attack was always going to happen so long as Britain stays the way it is, which it should not be afraid to do because of a few terrorists.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xerxes T Billy:

UK involvement in Iraq is NOT the sole reasoning behind the attack. If it is Al-Queda then it is part of an overall plan to prevent Western involvement in Muslim affairs as a whole. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree - it contributed for sure, but this goes back to 9/11 and maybe even before.

• SI Staff

Why? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious?

Completely disagree.

How do you know that the average Syrian don't follow international politics ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

because they're human beings and in my experience of human beings they have more pressing concerns in their daily lives. the average Brit wouldn't know about the summit if it wasn't for Geldof and co.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The One And Joey:

Spot on again Jep. These people are animals, they simply cannot stand the fact that we live a life of freedom and in a democracy and they want to destroy that to promote their own evil ways. It has nothing to do with invading their country or bombing their cities and killing their terrorists, it is simply the way they are and this attack was always going to happen so long as Britain stays the way it is, which it should not be afraid to do because of a few terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please do some research before posting such inane rubbish.

How do you know that the average Syrian don't follow international politics ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

because they're human beings and in my experience of human beings they have more pressing concerns in their daily lives. the average Brit wouldn't know about the summit if it wasn't for Geldof and co. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clearly it's Geldof's fault.

Hang him. icon_mad.gif

because they're human beings and in my experience of human beings they have more pressing concerns in their daily lives. the average Brit wouldn't know about the summit if it wasn't for Geldof and co. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whilst I'm sure it isn't their primary concern, it is rather facile to presume they have no interest (or "give a f*ck") about international affairs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The One And Joey:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spot on again Jep. These people are animals, they simply cannot stand the fact that we live a life of freedom and in a democracy and they want to destroy that to promote their own evil ways. It has nothing to do with invading their country or bombing their cities and killing their terrorists, it is simply the way they are and this attack was always going to happen so long as Britain stays the way it is, which it should not be afraid to do because of a few terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You really believe they hate freedom?

Wtf?

Please do some research before posting such inane rubbish. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great argument icon_rolleyes.gif

Look despite what some people may want I still live in a country with free speech so I'm allowed express my opinion and that is simply how I read the situation, it's my opinion and I'm entitled to have it thanks to the democracy I live in.

Rubbish icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gregory_isaacs:

While Britains involvement in the war in Iraq was not the SOLE reason,it was certainly a reason for todays attack along with many other issues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What was the reason for

a) WTC in '93?

b) Embasy + USS Cole bombings?

c) Foiled attack on Eve of 2000 in America?

d) Foiled attack in London in 2000?

e) 9/11?

Iraq war is irrelevant.

Look despite what some people may want I still live in a country with free speech so I'm allowed express my opinion and that is simply how I read the situation, it's my opinion and I'm entitled to have it thanks to the democracy I live in.

Rubbish icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joey

Rubbish icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no point responding to an opinion that derives nothing from reality. I urge you to look into the background behind todays events before spouting reactionary bile.

Spot on again Jep. These people are animals, they simply cannot stand the fact that we live a life of freedom and in a democracy and they want to destroy that to promote their own evil ways. It has nothing to do with invading their country or bombing their cities and killing their terrorists, it is simply the way they are and this attack was always going to happen so long as Britain stays the way it is, which it should not be afraid to do because of a few terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I can't help but think that's a very easy answer to a very difficult question. The question is not really whether they don't like out way of life - the question is *why*.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moshi Moshe Mohammed:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gregory_isaacs:

While Britains involvement in the war in Iraq was not the SOLE reason,it was certainly a reason for todays attack along with many other issues. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What was the reason for

a) WTC in '93?

e) 9/11?

Iraq war is irrelevant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

irrelevant icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smiley Dan:

Spot on again Jep. These people are animals, they simply cannot stand the fact that we live a life of freedom and in a democracy and they want to destroy that to promote their own evil ways. It has nothing to do with invading their country or bombing their cities and killing their terrorists, it is simply the way they are and this attack was always going to happen so long as Britain stays the way it is, which it should not be afraid to do because of a few terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I can't help but think that's a very easy answer to a very difficult question. The question is not really whether they don't like out way of life - the question is *why*. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif for being one of the few people who think things out. Most people just spout the same crap about how they hate freedom etc, and thats just not TRUE.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smiley Dan:

Spot on again Jep. These people are animals, they simply cannot stand the fact that we live a life of freedom and in a democracy and they want to destroy that to promote their own evil ways. It has nothing to do with invading their country or bombing their cities and killing their terrorists, it is simply the way they are and this attack was always going to happen so long as Britain stays the way it is, which it should not be afraid to do because of a few terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I can't help but think that's a very easy answer to a very difficult question. The question is not really whether they don't like out way of life - the question is *why*. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're absolutley right and that's a question I can't answer I'm afraid.

Sorry, but thats just rubbish. They couldnt give a toss about how we live as long as we keep away from them.

Al-Queda was formed because of perceived Western "Zionist" agression towards Muslim states (Israel,US) and also with the ultimate goal of unifying the Arabian Peninsula into a radical Islamic state. This was because they saw "evil" western influences coming into their societies.

An attack on any Arabic State is seen by them as an attack on Islam as a religion, because that is the fanatics think.

If they abhor the way we live, then why is it that every Western Target since 9/11 has had involvement in Iraq? Did they pull then out of a hat? Like why not Ireland, where I live? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All our fault, then? Don't be so bloody ignorant. The organisations attacking us want to kill us or convert us - there is no other way. They use Iraq as an excuse - if we weren't there todays efforts would have been in the name of the Palestinians or whoever else they could think of.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moshi Moshe Mohammed:

What was the reason for

a) WTC in '93?

e) 9/11?

Iraq war is irrelevant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

America's support of Israel and perceived meddling in Middle Eastern Affairs for a,b,c, and e.

I'd be surprised if d actually happend TBH.

Look despite what some people may want I still live in a country with free speech so I'm allowed express my opinion and that is simply how I read the situation, it's my opinion and I'm entitled to have it thanks to the democracy I live in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>We've gone over this once before Joey, but you have to remember that part of that free speech is that people can argue against you, so don't be surprised if your opinion is challenged. The very subjectivity which you espouse as a strength is also a weakness, as because it is subjective it can be incorrect as it is correct.

I think US should think if they are in the way to resolve the problems the World have.

It’s a war between the US (and the allies) god with Bush as Jesus against the Islamic god with Osama as Muhammad. I think Cruise should be the guessing star as the Scientology prophet. I’m atheist and I don’t expect that people don’t believe in a god but I hope people don’t use his gods to kill people because I’m sure they didn’t say it.

Bush always talks about devils (Osama, Hussein…) and gods (his god) and the jihad see us as the enemies of his god.

What’s the next?

Bush invading Iran, Syria or North Korea and Al Qaeda killing people in Roma.

I hope both prophets will stop it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fazpac:

Just found out that the bus that went off was near a mates house, luckly hes away in Mexico </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That really puts things in perspective imo, I have family who were in London two weeks ago, had they been there today I shudder to think what might have happened them, it's not worth thinking about it's really not.

Archived