Explosion in London Underground

defusion

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moshi Moshe Mohammed:

Is there something about the Anglo-Jamaican relationship that I don't know? Maybe Kris can heal the trans-Atlantic tensions through his marriage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somehow I doubt rogering their women senseless will ease tensions. icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Satan, look at my pert arse!:

-Why wasn't more of an effort made to integrate them with existing British culture.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forced integration, you mean?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bliss Seeker:

There was one c0ck that decided it'd be funny to break dance in the middle of the strand! but he was swiftly arrested by police. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

arrested on what charge? icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Satan, look at my pert arse!:

Judging by the views of the UK the Jamaicans I met in Kingston had, I'm not that surprised icon_wink.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what were those views may I ask??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wicom:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bliss Seeker:

There was one c0ck that decided it'd be funny to break dance in the middle of the strand! but he was swiftly arrested by police. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

arrested on what charge? icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Causing a public nuiscance probably.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bert Preast:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moshi Moshe Mohammed:

Is there something about the Anglo-Jamaican relationship that I don't know? Maybe Kris can heal the trans-Atlantic tensions through his marriage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somehow I doubt rogering their women senseless will ease tensions. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My neighbour's Jewish - went to a Zionist school and her family are orthodox and all - so I feel I'm doing my part in helping Arab-Israeli relations icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ninjaman:

Judging by the views of the UK the Jamaicans I met in Kingston had, I'm not that surprised icon_wink.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what were those views may I ask?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mostly to do with colonialism, and the fact they needed a visa to visit england. I could't be bothered to get into an argument, so I just ignored what they were saying and hid my passport icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bert Preast:

Somehow I doubt rogering their women senseless will ease tensions. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My neighbour's Jewish - went to a Zionist school and her family are orthodox and all - so I feel I'm doing my part in helping Arab-Israeli relations icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave our women alone angryfire.gif What Bert said angryfire.gif

My neighbour's Jewish - went to a Zionist school and her family are orthodox and all - so I feel I'm doing my part in helping Arab-Israeli relations icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave our women alone angryfire.gif What Bert said angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah and if you saw a fit Arab girl you wouldn't shag her given the chance? icon_biggrin.gif

Mostly to do with colonialism, and the fact they needed a visa to visit england. I could't be bothered to get into an argument, so I just ignored what they were saying and hid my passport icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I should tell you that I am Jamaican so your icon_wink.gif is slightly lost on me.

Anyway, nice anecdote.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ninjaman:

Mostly to do with colonialism, and the fact they needed a visa to visit england. I could't be bothered to get into an argument, so I just ignored what they were saying and hid my passport icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I should tell you that I am Jamaican so your icon_wink.gif is slightly lost on me.

Anyway, nice anecdote. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know you're Jamaican mate. My icon_wink.gif was because I didn't really hide my passport icon_razz.gif

Yeah and if you saw a fit Arab girl you wouldn't shag her given the chance? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The last one had about 8 half-inch long hairs around each nipple, so I'd need a few extra pints. icon14.gif

Leave our women alone angryfire.gif What Bert said angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah and if you saw a fit Arab girl you wouldn't shag her given the chance? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a billion of you lot, and only 15 million of us, of which only 6 million are in America, of which only 2 million are outside of NY, of which only 1 million is female, of which only 100,000 is of shaggable age, of which only 30,000 are available, of which only 6,000 are culturally Jewish, of which only 1,000 live within driving distance of Washington, of which only 10 are fit, and of which 1 you are shagging.

So get off our women angryfire.gif

so I feel I'm doing my part in helping Arab-Israeli relations icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Helping them start world war three? COME ONE SLAMPA icon_mad.gif \o/

of which only 1 million is female, of which only 100,000 is of shaggable age </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only one Red Sea Pedestrian bird in 10 is between 14 and 65? icon_eek.gif

I should say that the remaining 9 are probably psychos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or Fran Drescher.

I should say that the remaining 9 are probably psychos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No this one's a bit psycho herself, as I can attest with all the scars I had on my back icon_frown.gif From NYC btw.

of which only 1 million is female, of which only 100,000 is of shaggable age </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only one Red Sea Pedestrian bird in 10 is between 14 and 65? icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's wrong with those over 65?

The last one had about 8 half-inch long hairs around each nipple, so I'd need a few extra pints. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's disgusting dude. Same thing happened to me with this Peruvian girl. She had only one, but it was around 3 inches long.

To return to the matter at hand, I was perusing the BNP site where I was informed that 8000 muslims attended the Hizb-ut-Tahrir conference in Birmingham 2 years back. The BNP hadn't bothered to do the sums, but I'd reckon that figure places a minimum of 20,000 islamic fundamentalists in the UK, and quite possibly more than double that.

It's not good, is it?

No this one's a bit psycho herself, as I can attest with all the scars I had on my back icon_frown.gif From NYC btw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BDSM. icon_frown.gificon13.gif

That's disgusting dude. Same thing happened to me with this Peruvian girl. She had only one, but it was around 3 inches long. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. What's the correct etiquette here? I just kept a stiff upper lip, among other bits.

Nah - a lot of those people would've been attending to make business contacts and all. I always tell people from Pakistan that I'm Muslim, because all of a sudden they feel like they have a bond with me. Probably the same with a lot of the people that went there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Business contacts with jihadis? This concerns me even more...

Although wouldn't surprise me if there are a lot of fundamentalists in the UK, although i think they're mostly not Arab like the ones involved in 9/11 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What difference does that make?

That's disgusting dude. Same thing happened to me with this Peruvian girl. She had only one, but it was around 3 inches long. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. What's the correct etiquette here? I just kept a stiff upper lip, among other bits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I'd normally do. that was an intersting situation though because I'd just kebabed (like my cultural reference?) this other girl at the same party. I went to the bathroom, and this Peruvian girl told me she couldn't get the door locked. Being the gentleman that I am, I went in and helped her. things went on from there, and when she'd taken her top off, I was introduced to the wookie. Because I'd had my urges satisfied not long before, I didn't feel too guilty about running away from the party. Must have some French blood in me icon_wink.gif

Although wouldn't surprise me if there are a lot of fundamentalists in the UK, although i think they're mostly not Arab like the ones involved in 9/11 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What difference does that make? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gives you another group to round up and stick in the British equivalent of Guantanamo.

What's wrong with those over 65? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Last night Simon, an accomplished organ player who has been profoundly deaf since he was nine, said: "I'd never had a proper relationship before I met Edna. My life was all about music."

I really shouldn't laugh. icon_biggrin.gif

To return to the matter at hand, I was perusing the BNP site where I was informed that 8000 muslims attended the Hizb-ut-Tahrir conference in Birmingham 2 years back. The BNP hadn't bothered to do the sums, but I'd reckon that figure places a minimum of 20,000 islamic fundamentalists in the UK, and quite possibly more than double that.

It's not good, is it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just out of interest, why were you perusing the BNP website!

Nah - a lot of those people would've been attending to make business contacts and all. I always tell people from Pakistan that I'm Muslim, because all of a sudden they feel like they have a bond with me. Probably the same with a lot of the people that went there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Business contacts with jihadis? This concerns me even more... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you think most people care what others do outside their business lives? Money's money for them. Not to mention all the people going for a laugh to see what your average terrorist fundamentalist looks like.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BoroPhil:

Originally posted by Bert Preast:

Just out of interest, why were you perusing the BNP website! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the same reason I was perusing the Hizb-ut-Tahrir website?

Perhaps you should realise that it's good to check out all sides in propaganda before arriving at conclusions?

Do you think most people care what others do outside their business lives? Money's money for them. Not to mention all the people going for a laugh to see what your average terrorist fundamentalist looks like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, to this organisation war for material gain is illegal. These are not businessmen. Go and have a butchers at 'em.

There were people there for a laugh I don't doubt. Same as the BNP but I don't think they ever draw 8000 - they wouldn't get the venue for starters. Anyway, how many jihadis would have attended if they could?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BoroPhil:

Originally posted by Bert Preast:

Just out of interest, why were you perusing the BNP website! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the same reason I was perusing the Hizb-ut-Tahrir website?

Perhaps you should realise that it's good to check out all sides in propaganda before arriving at conclusions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tbh, I'm surprised the BNP had the intelligence to put together a website based on the leaflet they put through my door a couple of months ago.

Tbh, I'm surprised the BNP had the intelligence to put together a website based on the leaflet they put through my door a couple of months ago. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Their website is actually irritatingly good. Someone there is researching their facts quite meticulously before they go public. They are very careful with figures etc. and anything else that can be checked. Go see if you can catch 'em out.

Do you think most people care what others do outside their business lives? Money's money for them. Not to mention all the people going for a laugh to see what your average terrorist fundamentalist looks like. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, to this organisation war for material gain is illegal. These are not businessmen. Go and have a butchers at 'em.

There were people there for a laugh I don't doubt. Same as the BNP but I don't think they ever draw 8000 - they wouldn't get the venue for starters. Anyway, how many jihadis would have attended if they could? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The point is a lot of the people aren't there as part of the organization, so they may well be businessmen. And even then, Osama bin Laden was one of the best businessmen...

The point is a lot of the people aren't there as part of the organization, so they may well be businessmen. And even then, Osama bin Laden was one of the best businessmen... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was born to a rich Saudi family right in the oil boom. You think he's a good businessman, or just a jammy git?

I would say at least 99% of the people there were supporters of the idea of islamic world domination, and quickly.

What's wrong with those over 65? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Last night Simon, an accomplished organ player who has been profoundly deaf since he was nine, said: "I'd never had a proper relationship before I met Edna. My life was all about music."

I really shouldn't laugh. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is possibly the wrongest thing, ever. She must be rich, surely?

Their website is actually irritatingly good. Someone there is researching their facts quite meticulously before they go public. They are very careful with figures etc. and anything else that can be checked. Go see if you can catch 'em out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can catch them out with the basic premise of their existence.

They are not particularly meticulous about that.

Same as Hizb-ut-Tahrir et al, no? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but not the point I was replying to.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jason the Yank:

I sense the wagging finger of Bert Preast is about to be unveiled.... icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For use only in the direst of emergencies. :nearly:

It's not good, is it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone?

if it hasn't been posted yet, out of The Smiths - Panic

Panic on the streets of London

Panic on the streets of Birmingham

I wonder to myself

Could life ever be sane again ?

The Leeds side-streets that you slip down

I wonder to myself

Archived