[FM12 Release] Oniki

murray

FM12 follow up to Tyrfing from FM11 and its predecessors. Extract the .rar file into the "skins" folder in your user data folder (so normally C:/Users/xxxxxx/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/skins). As usual, thanks go to Radestock for his background selector code.

Screens:

th_manager.png th_dialog-1.png

th_match.png th_squad.png

Download:

FileFactory

Sharing:

Please do not redistribute this skin, in part or in its entirety, without the express permission of the author (me)

Cheers,

M

Great skin! Love skins with big titlebars :)

Only got a minor issue with the titlebar. The logo is placed a little lower on a club/nation screen than on a player/staff screen.

And the same is with the names. The club/nation names are placed a little higher than the player/staff names.

This making the names and logos jump when changing screens and is a little annoying.

Other than that it's great! :D

Great skin.....2 questions. How do i change the background like in the screenie and how do I make the kits default size on a matchday because they are too big for my resolution.

Also where can I find the top padding in the configs because my stadium backgrounds looked stretched.

The background selector is the little 4 colour icon to the left of the searchbar, it's got the opacity filters in there too. For default size kits, remove match incidents.xml and / or match incidents small.xml from the panels folder.

I'm not sure what you mean by top padding...

• 3 months later...

@london boy:

There's some edited code in calendar_timeline_view.xml

You can try deleting that file from the panels folder, or if that doesn't look right (it's an edited file to take up less space where it sits in the skin) delete all the text in that file and replace it with the following in full:

<panel>
 <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>

<container>
   <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" layout_children="true" inset="0"/>
   <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-5, 180, 180, 20, 20, 20, 0, 40" offset="0" gap="0"/>

<!-- calendar icon -->
   <container>
     <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="mgrf" mode="0" value="1" set_property="hidn"/>
     <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="mgrf" mode="0" value="3" set_property="hidn"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>

<widget class="icon_button" id="cali" show_border="false" icon="icons/quick links/calendar/button" width="30" auto_size="vertical">
       <string id="hint" value="Calendar[COMMENT: quick link icon hint]" />
       <event id="click_event">
         <flags id="event_id" value="GCCA"/>
         <flags id="event_target" value="scrn"/>
       </event>
     </widget>
   </container>

<widget class="timeline_day_button" id="day0" width="140" height="22"/>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" id="tltb" mode="distribute_equally" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0">
     <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0"/>

<widget class="timeline_day_button" id="day1" width="140" height="22"/>
   </container>

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="mgrf" mode="0" value="1" set_property="hidn"/>
   <attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="mgrf" mode="0" value="3" set_property="hidn"/>

<widget class="icon_button" id="dtlf" click_event="prDt" show_border="false" icon="interface/calendarbar/back">
     <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="3"/>
     <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right"/>
   </widget>

<widget class="icon_button" id="dtrs" hint="Reset Calendar Timeline [COMMENT: Button label to reset timeline to todays date]" click_event="rsDt" show_border="false"  icon="interface/calendarbar/today">
   </widget>

<widget class="icon_button" id="dtrt" click_event="nxDt" show_border="false" icon="interface/calendarbar/forward">
   </widget>

<container/>

<container>
   </container>
 </container>

</panel>

The above is what I've edited for the skin as I use it...

M

• 3 weeks later...

Archived