deejay10

Fabio Borini

Roma-Cagliari-Borini.jpg

Factfile

Name: Fabio Borini

DOB: 23rd March 1991

Nationality: Italian

Position: Striker

Club: Parma (on loan at Roma with an option to buy)

Value: £1.2m

In The Real World

Fabio Borini is an Italian footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club Roma on loan from Parma. He started his career at Bologna, before moving to Chelsea in 2007. In 2011, he joined Football League Championship club Swansea City on loan from Chelsea.

On 17 March 2011, Borini joined Championship side Swansea City on loan until the end of the 2010–11 season.[8] He linked up with his former Chelsea youth team boss Brendan Rodgers. Borini began his loan spell with the Swans by scoring a brace against Nottingham Forest. On 9 April 2011, he opened the scoring against Norwich City, with a free kick in a match which the Swans went on to win 3–0. He scored again during the Swans 2–1 loss to Burnley at Turf Moor and bagged another brace during the 4–1 defeat of Ipswich Town at the Liberty Stadium.

In Football Manager

Borini is a deadly finisher with good movement and work ethic. With well rounded stats he has all the attributes to be a top Advanced Forward, with plenty of potential to improve. His years at Chelsea means he speaks fluent English, and he has Swansea and Bologna as his favourite clubs. High professionalism means he improves towards reaching his PA fairly quickly.

screenshot20120102at125.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us/[ /img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[ /img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[ /img]

Here he is in my game, halfway through the 5th season. Signed him for Swansea for £7.5m total at the start of the 3rd season, and he has improved significantly, being my top scorer year on year. I taught him to 'place shots' and that has made him even more accurate and clinical. Fining him for poor performances twice got his determination and work rate up. Been capped by Italy in my game and should start to become their main striker in the years ahead. AC Milan have repeatedly put bids in for him in the latest transfer window but I refuse to sell.

Archived