Poacher and Target Man Combination?

Imo it is important for Ronnie Bell, at the moment, more than anything else his training. What do your coaches advice you to do? What do you notice in his match behaviour? Can he produce and also in the same criteria can he be a negative part in your team's game? Is he consistent enough or even favours important matches? And if he has developed until now well rounded. His five star potential show that he wil be a very good player the following years. Good catch. He already has 10 U21 goals in 11 U21 apps. I ld guess that he has a very high pa also.

Ronnie doesn't score many goals, but he is currently set to DLF (Support). He gets quite a lot of assists so I suppose that makes up for his lack of goals.

Buzzi has just joined in January and is just back from injury so he will be joining Ronnie up front in the coming weeks. Problem is, the 2 players suit similar roles in my opinion which is why I am having difficulties deciding who should take up which role.

In term's of Ronnie's training what do you suggest I do? I know he is lacking a bit of speed but I'm not sure if it is worth sacrificing other areas of his game for an increase in speed. He is currently on "Furiusuk's TGM 1st Team" training schedule, what would you advise to maximise his training gains?

Ronnie doesn't score many goals, but he is currently set to DLF (Support). He gets quite a lot of assists so I suppose that makes up for his lack of goals.

Buzzi has just joined in January and is just back from injury so he will be joining Ronnie up front in the coming weeks. Problem is, the 2 players suit similar roles in my opinion which is why I am having difficulties deciding who should take up which role.

In term's of Ronnie's training what do you suggest I do? I know he is lacking a bit of speed but I'm not sure if it is worth sacrificing other areas of his game for an increase in speed. He is currently on "Furiusuk's TGM 1st Team" training schedule, what would you advise to maximise his training gains?

Why should they have different roles?

Why should they have different roles?

I've always just played with 2 different roles to capitalise on different strengths of each. I know there is no problem with 2 of the same roles but it's something I have never done and lack experience in.

I think out of the 2, Buzzi has more goalscoring qualities so ideally he'd be looking to be in a role where he'll bag more goals. Ronnie gets a high number of assists so i suppose this would sit nicely with Buzzi focused on scoring.

Would Buzzi - Advanced Forward (Attack) and Ronnie - Deep Lying Forward (Support) work well?

I've always just played with 2 different roles to capitalise on different strengths of each. I know there is no problem with 2 of the same roles but it's something I have never done and lack experience in.

I think out of the 2, Buzzi has more goalscoring qualities so ideally he'd be looking to be in a role where he'll bag more goals. Ronnie gets a high number of assists so i suppose this would sit nicely with Buzzi focused on scoring.

Would Buzzi - Advanced Forward (Attack) and Ronnie - Deep Lying Forward (Support) work well?

That's a very classic setup that should work well, but perhaps not perfection. You really should go for more speed, though. You make it difficult for yourself by signing so slow players. You have taken Brentford to PL?

I bought Mario Gomez for 16.5 mil for Man Utd and use him as a target man with Hernandez as a poacher and it works a treat, Hernandez has scored 60 goals in 89 appearances over two seasons, Gomez has bagged a few as well...I found as well that if you can play a CAM behind the two strikers the CAM bags quite a few goals as well through using a TM..

That's a very classic setup that should work well, but perhaps not perfection. You really should go for more speed, though. You make it difficult for yourself by signing so slow players. You have taken Brentford to PL?

Yeah it took me 5 years, i've managed to form a half decent team. However, life in the premiership is proving very difficult. I'm constantly in and out the relegation zone - which is why im trying to get this partnership (along with others) right.

I knew he was slow from day one, but at Brentford my options are very limited and I couldn't pass on the opportunity of siging Ronnie on a free transfer.

Yeah it took me 5 years, i've managed to form a half decent team. However, life in the premiership is proving very difficult. I'm constantly in and out the relegation zone - which is why im trying to get this partnership (along with others) right.

I knew he was slow from day one, but at Brentford my options are very limited and I couldn't pass on the opportunity of siging Ronnie on a free transfer.

Well it took me three seasons to take Bradford up there, and I have managed to sign much better players. The likes of Leigh Griffiths should be available to you too.

griffiths25.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mbo19.png

bilicic20.png

demel18.png

Some of the players I have managed to sign for Bradford. Given the club's stadium size I probably have a bigger budget than you, though, and bigger scouting network. And I managed to win the League Cup and gain access to Europe first season in PL.

• 2 months later...

Archived