New Championship Must Buy !!~

sherica-

Wooaaaa! Great find dude! Forget the Championship, that guy could easily cut it in the Premiership as well. Easily a first-teamer for a middle club and maybe will cut it on rotation for a top team as well. Who can argue for the price you could probably get him at?!

Just looked him up in my game and looks quite decent. But his first touch is only 10 and determination is 11 which kinda puts me off. He's 1 year younger though.

Quality fine mate. :thup:

He is not regen. He is very good player, one of young stars in 1st slovenian league. He playing for Drava from Ptuj (this season club rename to Drava Labod) last year he was on trial in Milano Italy, but have much problems with injuries, so they sand it back to Drava and pay for his rehabilitation. Try out other slovenian players, like Rene Mihelic, Miral Samardzic, Armin Bacinovic, Tomazic-Seruga (all Maribor), Drevensek (Drava), Elsner, Zinko, Kirm (Domzale), Travner, Nejc Pecnik (Celje), Rajcevic, Viler (Koper). They are all young and cheap, my mustbuy in every league i am playing are Mihelic, Samardzic, Bacinovic, Kronaveter and Nejc Pecnik.

Archived