Man Utd Career

I just finished my 1st season with Man Utd & for the second time, I won everything there is to be won. Community Shield, League Cup, FA Cup, Premier League & Champions League. All of this with the help of the 4-4-2 diamond tactic. Here's the team ..

GK: E. Van Der Sar, B. Foster

DL: P. Evra, J. Evans

DR: G. Neville, W. Brown

DC: R. Ferdinand, N. Vidic, M. Veloso

DMC: O. Hargreaves, M. Carrick

ML: C. Ronaldo, Nani

MR: Park, D. Fletcher

AMC: P. Scholes, Anderson, *C. Tevez

FW: W. Rooney, A. Gyan, *C. Tevez

(* After Jan transfer window)

I bought in A. Gyan in the Jan transfer window & C. Tevez was dropped to play in AMC which left P. Scholes rotting in the reserves. Here's the stats for the players who really impressed.

(Name Played/Goals/Assist/Yellow/Red/Ave. Rating)

C. Tevez/55/32/13/4/1/7.85

W. Rooney/60/24/14/8/0/7.98

C. Ronaldo/52/28/11/5/0/7.82

A. Gyan/31/19/4/2/0/8.41

Anderson/31/14/10/2/0/7.51

As you can see from the stats, the tactic really is awesome. I lost only twice that season. First against Middlesbrough & second to F.C. Barcelona. I really recommend this tactic. I'm entering my second season with Man Utd & I'll update on how everything goes.

Evans is an accomlished Left Back and a damn good one at that. I personally don't rate O'Shea and Fabio needs a couple of seasons to improve before being first team quality.

I sold O'Shea. & sent Fabio out on loan. Both him & Rafael needs at least a couple season of regular football before really able to give above average performances. Besides, J. Evans is awesome at left back. Gets 7 & above most of the time.

I have a few LB's, though im in third season so you may need to wait for them to become available or good enough.

1st Choice :- Patrice Evra

2nd Choice :- Miguel Torres

3rd Choice :- Evans

4th Choice :- Fabio (Still only 19)

5th Choice :- Simpson

Awesome. Thanks for the recommendations guys. Now to update on my game. I'm halfway through my second season now. End of December. Surprisingly, I've yet to lose currently & I've only drew 3 of my matches winning the rest. The highlight of the season so far is definitely when we face AC Milan in the Super Cup. We won 3-0.

So far, the players performing above par is..

A. Gyan/27/25/5/0/0/8.62

W. Rooney/26/9/14/2/0/8.30

C. Ronaldo/20/4/7/5/0/7.70

B. Foster/29/12/0/1/0/7.55

Those are the players performing above my expectations especially Gyan. I hope this continues as we enter the second half of the season.

Archived