How would you spend 10 mill in the Championship?

Wayne\'o

Owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan owen garvan

EDIT: Oops he already plays for Ispwich!

Try Joe Mattock from LCFC (-9 PA and good left back)

Maybe him?

That would obviously depend on what position you need players for. But otherwise, you could go about buying pretty much all the young stars that you can find like Piatti, Kalouda, AR Traore, Buonanotte, Mihelic, Barazite etc etc etc. They would all contribute in your side from the get go and will get better by the time you reach the Premiership.

That would obviously depend on what position you need players for. But otherwise, you could go about buying pretty much all the young stars that you can find like Piatti, Kalouda, AR Traore, Buonanotte, Mihelic, Barazite etc etc etc. They would all contribute in your side from the get go and will get better by the time you reach the Premiership.

yeh i found matock and he looks good, all the players you mention Hulk, not even sure they would join Ipswich in the Championship but they do look great.. couple player i have got coming are Jay Demerit 3.5, Richard Hughes 2.5, Van der Wiel 3.5, Ruben yttergard Jenssen. 160k

and back up players Martin Albrechtsen, patrick knisorbo

Why is that brain mclean retired from international football. i noticed that on 07 when i had him at Forest. Whats the story?

I think its to do with some mix up with the Scottish and Northern Irish FA. He represented Scotland as a youth, then chose to play for Northern Ireland as a senior (or the other way around). There was some fault and im not sure what happened after that, but he was unable to play for either country, hence the retirement.

I think.

Archived