From Job centre to World Cup Final

cragswfc

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you take it? Would be a nice little challenge.

And that's just avoiding the oncoming fans.

yes I took it. I'm just running away now from all the hooligans in Cairo

3.jpg

Fa Prediction to easily qualify to the world cup.

This is the qualifying table so far.

I'm not putting any pressure on my self but I should win all the upcoming games, apart from the friendlies

200px-Logo_of_Kuban_Krasnodar.png

End Of Season Report 2016/17

This season went really well, Way above my exception.:D

I thought at best we be middle of the league not finishing 3rd makingte cup fianl:)

I think we surprised teams by attacking them, as be for took over we looked like wiping boys :o

In the winter transfer window we bought in 2 players Jozef Bartko & Dmitry Vakhitov

This is the route we had to take to get to the final

The cup final was a very good 1 for the neutral. but to say took the champions to extra time on to loose to them 5-3

League Table

SOGAZ Prem'er Liga Stats Player Stats

3.jpg

The tactic I will be using is this

This was first game in charge was against The Central African Republic (CAR), were we won 0-1

Burkina Faso we took the game to them in the firs half a hour we was so dominant. 1-3

This was my first home game were we welcomed The Gambia. Yes they were no they was no hooligans has the country united together. It was a very tight game were we took our main chance 1-0

In the close season I thought to my self, we need you quality. So I scoured every were and I bought in every body with the fee been over 4 months.

I don't care if If the club goes in debt it my future I want to try and win.

With the club only giving me x amount! These was what I could choose forexpectations. I chose to qualify for Europa.

The media expectation of us is to finish 8th

So here are my transfer's.

Mohammed konaté is the signing I'm looking forward to.

3.jpg

so having played a couple of more games which included a 1-1 draw with Ireland And a 5-1 win over car.

The result over CAR made us Qualify

& here the rest of the Groups

The first couple of months ant been going to plan.

After the 4-0 over Dinamo Moscow I thought we was going to hit the ground running but no :(

But wat was really bad we went out of Europa league on away goals

League Table

3.jpg

We played a friendly away vs Russia , So i dint have to travel far with my Hany Fathy.

This was a very even match. Were we drew 1-1. Mostafa Hassen got the equalizer

FIFA World Cup 2018 qualification – CAF Quarter Final First Leg Ghana

My star striker was injured so It was a very bad day at the office we was 4-0 down with 80 mins gone. I thought hey let just how bad can it get so i went with a formation 7 midfielder's and 3 strikers for the last 10 mins to pull it back 4-2

FIFA World Cup 2018 qualification – CAF Quarter Final Second Leg Ghana

Knowing we had to win 2-0 at least. And the star striker coming back from injury but not fit enough to to start. We started on the front foot as there was just under 70,000 people will us on.And thats what we did we won 4-1 to go through on agg 6-5

Winter break update 2017/18

After not the best start, where we went out of Europa league on away goals. Thing stared to pick up I put this down to team gelling.

We got taught a footballing lesson of Football Club Zenit. We was just awful going down 3-0.

Game of the season so far came as we beat the champions at there own patch "Once again a very tight match where it could have went either way"

We nicked 3-4 in the last min :)

Fixtures

League Table

End Of Season Report

The season finished brilliant. They was no were any team was catching Zenit.

It was a 3 way battle for second place with us, Rubin and Anji

But I missed out on a CL spot by a point :( ,But 2 3rd finish in a row not bad.

League Player Stats

League Table

Cup Tree

The Final

The fans are grateful

Season Summary

Continued

So a good season in all. Now for the world cup

200px-FIFA_World_Cup_Russia_2018_bidding_logo.svg.png

3.jpg

The Squad

Egypt 1-2 Greece

We totally dominated, then on 28th min Greece had Giannis Zaradoukas sent off.

Then things went bad as the team passed 2 easy balls to the opposition. We pulled a goal back on 90+1 from Youssef Addo

Colombia 2-4 Egypt

Colombia was clear Favourites., but as we dint have the start we wanted I thought go gung ho.

Wonder kid Abdallah Saad opened the scoring on 3mins. Midfielder Ahmed Mabrouuk doubled my lead on 8min.

Saad added his 2nd of the game on 17th then Falco pulled 1 back on 31 mins.

Franco made it 2 for Colombia n 59,

Enthusiastic playmaker Hussein Khalifa sealed the victory on 90+1

Russia 2-3 Egypt

Egypt taught the host of the world cup a lesson @VTB Arena Park. A brace from Omar El Sayed helped Egypt to victory

Striker Andrey Mikhailenko got Russia off to a flyer by scoring a poachers goal on 2nd min.

And on 7th min it even looked more goomier for us as my midfielder Essam Abdel Rahman earned him self a early bath.

Striker Mostafa Ismail got us back on track with a leveller on 8th min.

WC Group A

200px-FIFA_World_Cup_Russia_2018_bidding_logo.svg.png

3.jpg

Fifa World Cup Round 2

England 1-2 Egypt (AET)

This was a surprise to me! The match was covered in controversy as England had 2 disallowed goals. (I don't care)

Moastafa Ismail got us of to a flyer on 4 minutes by scoring a deftly executed finish.

Then the controversy had 2 goals ruled out just before half time.

England centre-half Andrew Malone equalised for ngland on 74th.

Midfielder Hany Fathy Then clinched a dramatic late winner on 120+1 minutes wit the easys goal he will ever score open net.

Egypt injury problems worsen :(

Rest of the WC 2rd results

This has to game of the round

Fifa World Cup Quarter Finals

Egypt 1-1 USA (4-3p Egypt)

We battled But out passed USA, but thoroughly went thorough with a 4-3 pen shoot out.

Mostafa Ismail save us a lead on 27th minute, The USA nearly levelled on stroke of half time when they hit the woodwork.

USA got back in the game when Jozy Altidore struck a well driven shoot on 57th min.

Jacobi Allen's red car came on 81 minutes for persistent fouling

Rest of the results from the quarter finals

This is what I think tie of the round

Fifa World Cup Semi finals

Egypt 3-2 Argentina

We surprise the world as we over come The giant nation of Argentina.

Reda Abdel Aty suffered the ignominy of scoring a calamitous own goal in the 21st minute.

Sergio Romero had a moment he will quickly want to forget, in the 25th minute chucked the ball in his own net.

We was award a pen 0n 37th min after Victor Burzac gave away the PK. Hisham Sedik easily put it in the onion bag

Then Sergio Agüero pulled it back to 2-2 with a superb lob.

Ahmed Hassan Mahmoud then clinched a late winner on 81, after Abdallah Saad play delightful ball to him.

YES were into WC final

The other Semi final was

Uruguay 0-3 Spain

World Cup Third Place

Argentina 2-0 uruguay

The World Cup Final

The game was built on passes by the media

Egypt 1-0 Spain

Player ratings

We produced a tremendous performance! The game started of in controversial circumstances as we was denied a penalty in the first 10 minuets.

Mostafa Hassan Give us the victory on 38th minute with a cool 1on1 rounding the goalie to slot home the winner

Golden Ball

Golden Shoe

Best Young Player

Dream Team

Very impressive,think that's one of the best achievements I've seen anyone accomplish.Well done :applause:

Good luck with Argentina :thup:

Yeah when we lost first game I thought oh no

Woah, brilliant.

Thanks

Well done. Biggest World Cup shock ever? :D
Yes I would say so as-well.

Argentina.png

ARGENTINA

Confederation: CONMEBOL

Nicknames: La Albiceleste (White & Sky Blue)

Colours:Home:Sky Blue & White

Away: Dark Blue & Light Blue

captureqnz.png

Coach: Crag Swfc

Captain: Javier Mascherano (Barcelona)

Most Caps: Javier Zanetti (retired) *151

Top Scorer: Gabriel Batistuta (retired) *56

Greats: Diego Maradona, Gabriel Batistuta, Mario Kempes, Daniel

Passarella, Oscar Ruggeri, Guillermo Stabile, Luis Monti, Obaldo Fillol

Rival: Brazil

Stadium: Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti - the stadium of Club Atlético River Plate, a football club in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Antonio Vespucio Liberti - a former president of Club Atlético River Plate, and the namesake of the above stadium

Capacity: 65,645

Star Player: Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

The board dint give me any expectations as they was no fixtures so these are a few fixtures I've made

captureyji.png

escudo-afa.jpg

Having set up some friendlily games. We went into then on short of confidence.

• Slovakia (a):We lost this game 2-0 we was totally din't deserve the defeat.
    The goals came in the last 5 mins. By Luckas Toth 85 & Rastislav Kubik 90
  • Netherlands: (h) I Thought this was the Argentina we thought we come to manage.
    The game din't start as i would of wanted falling behind to a 3 min strike by Jesron Cabral But then the goal scorer did a stupid thing for them by giving us a penalty on 25th. Sergio Agüero stepped up and easily placed the pen beyond the GK. We took the lead on 34 by the main man Lionel Messi doing what he does best.
    We raced into 4-1 lead when Matias Ezguiel Schelotto (50,54) scored two taping's.
    Netherlands pulled a goal back by Georginio Wijanldum on 68. The on 85th Nicolás Otamendi headed home a free kick to mak it 5-2
  • Northern Ireland: (a) This match was really close game we thought we was following on from the Netherlands game, when we took the lead on 4th when Gonzalo Higuaín beat the off side trap
  • Algeria: (h) We welcomed North Africa team to Buenos Aires. We battered them from start to finish.
    I then they had more than 1 Gk in the net. We went so close on 10 but the goal got chalked of wrongly I think. We eventually through Gonzalo Higuaín on 81
  • Russia: (a) We seem to be getting used to how i want the team to play now. sa Russia found out. We was awared a FK 0n 29th when Messi floated the cross in what was meet By Lucas Pérez.
    We was pegged back on 31 when Andrey Mikhailenko got him self on the score sheet on 31. Victor Burzac then bagged him self a brace on (33,60)
    Gonzalo Higuaín then the same on (63,90+1) but close range effort.

Fixtures

2019 Fixtures

Archived