Rooney & Ibrahimovic

chob

Hey guys

in the past i have experienced the firepower of both these guys but have never partnered them together.

Has anyone tried this and what sort of results did you get with them?

Im Arsenal 3rd season and already have Ibrahimovic, i also Mutu but he's no longer doing the business for me.

I play RVP on the left wing and Bendtner has gone to Milan for £31 Million! (the Board's fault) and Adebayor has also left.

What do you guys think?

Well Ibrahimovic scores plenty of goals however you decide to play him tbh. And Rooney also seems to score from all over the place. Although I've never partnered them together (and for that matter, never really had either for a long period), I cant see why the two of them cant play together really. Just stick them in and I'm sure they'll bang goals in.

Maybe you can have Rooney swap positions with Van Persie in the game if you want? Dont know but it might do you good.

Oh, I thought you already have him. If you dont you can easily look for alternatives? Put Van Persie next to Ibra and that should be great. You can buy someone for the wings. Else, if you still have Vela, he should be looking awesome by now. You can also try players like Guilherme, Balotelli, Bojan, Aguero, Benzema etc if you want world-class strikers. If Rooney's still at Man Utd he might not be worth the price you'll have to pay for him.

Ive still got Vela but hes out on loan again, im taking my time with him because he's gonna be awesome.

I was thinking of pairing Roon and Ibra cos ive never tried it before but like ya say i dont want an expensive mistake lol.

I may shop around a bit foirst but im still tempted :)

Archived