Aiming for Auckland but missed by quite some way

AcidBurn

Looks like I might be leaving LA Galaxy now, spent hours building my side but for some reason the team has no international spots available at all meaning no foreign players. My main signings were foreign players.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I might be leaving LA Galaxy now, spent hours building my side but for some reason the team has no international spots available at all meaning no foreign players. My main signings were foreign players.

No international slots at all??? That's strange...

wikimedia-org-flag-of-wales-2009-02-09_203253_wales-flag-l.jpg

Awful news three weeks before the World Cup both Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey will be injured and will not be going to the World Cup, I think our chances of qualifying have been hit hard and I do not think we can do it without these two in the squad.

wikimedia-org-flag-of-wales-2009-02-09_203253_wales-flag-l.jpg

groupy.jpg

First Round of Matches

USA 2 - 2 Wales

Tunisia 2 - 6 Germany

Second Round of Matches

Germany 1 - 0 Wales

USA 2 - 1 Tunisia

Third Round of Matches

Germany 0 - 0 USA

Wales 2 - 0 Tunisia

I thought we would go our but we were very unlucky. Went 2-0 down against the USA and fought back to 2-2 and at times came close to winning but a draw was decent enough, next game against Germany we were outclassed but they did not score the winner until they scored from a corner in the 90th minute. We relied on Germany to beat the USA but a dull 0-0 meant we went out. I was very annoyed about the injuries to Bale and Ramsey it meant a change in tactics, if we had those two then we would have qualified as I think we would have beat the USA and done better against the Germans.

wc18.jpg

The Future Onto Euro 2020 in France

waleseuro.jpg

Not a bad draw for the Euro's especially as the top two go through to the tournament. Obviously Holland are the big danger Greece will be our competition for second place so if we can do well against them then we have a very good chance of going through.

hahaha only just been catching up on the forum today lol Glad you took the job you got some good youngsters to build a team around if you can keep them fit

Only worry is the over dependency on Ramsey and Bale. I will carry onto the Euro's and leave if I do not qualify and most likely leave no matter what happens there.

Read all three pages and enjoyed it, I thought you'd have stayed at Norwich. Good luck with LA Galaxy.

Cheers dude, I like to move around on this save to be honest I cannot see myself at a club for longer than three seasons tops.

Also had to leave Galaxy due to a bug. I spent hours building my team signed a few foreign players only to discover that a bug meant the team had no foreign player slots so I could not register anyone I signed.

Cheers dude, I like to move around on this save to be honest I cannot see myself at a club for longer than three seasons tops.

Also had to leave Galaxy due to a bug. I spent hours building my team signed a few foreign players only to discover that a bug meant the team had no foreign player slots so I could not register anyone I signed.

Ah, thats sucks. Where do you think you heading to next?

Been offered jobs at a relegated Middlesboro or Malaga, being a Sunderland fan in real life I don't think I could manage Boro.

Didn't realize there was much of a rivalry, I thought it was all about Newcastle with Middlesborough being a sort of 'centre ground'.

Malaga_CF_300.jpg

Off to Malaga hopefully this one will last more than 6 days and more than 4 months

malagasquad.jpg

As you can see the squad is not really that good according to the assman with very little quality. So I went out and signed a midfielder in Jack Rodwell on a free transfer and I also spent all my transfer budget on another striker Leo from my old club Vitesse who I am looking forward to working with again.

According to the assman the best players already at the club were Guido Marilungo a very talented player who can play on the wings or up front. He has been the most impressive of all the players in the pre-season friendlies. Juanmi a player who has been with Malaga since the start and developed into a very good striker.

There is not much money available despite the club having some sort of sugar daddy although I am pretty sure it is a background one that will cover the clubs debts and not dish out too much cash to spend. Admittedly I should have spent some money on the defence the club really needs a couple of CB's and another GK but anyone that knows the way I play should know I would rather win 4-3 than 1-0 so my plan is to outscore the opposition.

Malaga_CF_300.jpg

laligaah.jpg

restults.jpg

The 11th match which I cut out by accident was a 3-1 win over Mallorca with Leo getting a hatrick. For some reason Osasuna are playing really well they crushed us at home and could have had 5 or 6. We were lacklustre in the performance against Zaragoza and against Barcelona we went 1-0 up but then went 5-1 down. The other matches we deserved to win them all and not counting the Barcelona defeat we have been in decent form. I really hope we can get some European football for next year ideally Champions League but more likely Europa League.

so are you completely loaded then?

Nowhere near loaded, bank balance is always in the red wage budget is 625k a week, I paid for Leo in monthly instalments and have no cash left now.

Good results, shame everyone around you got few games in hands over you.

If they win the games in hand it will be quite bad for us but I just want to get a top 7 finish.

I had a problem with Man Utd on FM11 where they entered the lowest division in England and even though they won it, they stayed in it and also played in the division above, all their cups and the Premier League, FA Cup etc.

They were playing a game a day. Knew there wasnt something right :lol:.

That's a bit of a surprise.

Very strange indeed.

Barcelona lost to Palencia, hahahaha! :D

Shame they turned it round in the 2nd leg.

I was hoping they would go out.

I had a problem with Man Utd on FM11 where they entered the lowest division in England and even though they won it, they stayed in it and also played in the division above, all their cups and the Premier League, FA Cup etc.

They were playing a game a day. Knew there wasnt something right :lol:.

That is pretty crazy, did you carry on the save and who were you managing?

Looks like Barcelona have played in everyone of the Caribbean competitions since I added the Spanish league.

Malaga_CF_300.jpg

laliga32.jpg

ressies.jpg

Ha a pretty torrid time lately losing far too many games we went from smashing Real Madrid 5-1 to being beaten by Espanyol 5-1. I have been very disappointed with the amount of losses and we need to get in a whole new back 4 and a new GK in the summer. Juanmi has just gone a bit mad in our new 4-5-1 formation scoring a load of goals in the last 4 matches apart from the disappointing loss to Celta. Also more disappointment in the Copa Del Rey as we went out to Valencia, I thought we would struggle against them with only a 1-0 lead from the first leg. Safe to say the I can score more than you approach works sometimes and goes horribly wrong at times. I thought we might get into the Champions League but now we are going to struggle to get into the Europa League.

On another note the Sunderland job came up and as a fan I was tempted to apply for it but want to stick at Malaga for a couple of seasons yet. Also we managed to get Jose Mourinho sacked after beating them 5-1, I was linked to the job but Real Madrid might be a bit easy.

Archived