"il devasto" is back

"IL DEVASTO IS BACK"-PATCH 12.0.4/1.1-(PLEASE, FOLLOW MY HINTS AND TIPS, ESPECIALLYABOUT PRE MATCH PREPARATION)

screenshot002oa.png

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/5...nshot001dv.png

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/7...enshot0042.png

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9...nshot002lf.png

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9...nshot079sq.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/927...enshot004l.png

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4...nshot003jj.png

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/2...enshot080o.jpg

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1...enshot081j.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1...enshot082n.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/991...enshot084t.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/302...enshot085m.jpg

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/6...enshot090r.jpg

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8...enshot091z.jpg

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/5...nshot006lv.png

HINTS & TIPS:

A) FRIENDLY MATCH: against law reputation team and assigned to assistant manager.

B) OPPONENTS INSTRUCTIONS: NO

C) PITCH DIMENSION: MAXIMUM.

D) LEFT FOOT WINGER ON LEFT SIDE AND RIGHT FOOT WINGER ON RIGHT SIDE.

E) THE TEAM MUST BE ROTATED. THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS SHOULD BE THE TWO STRIKERS AND THE TWO CENTRAL DEFENDERS.

PRE MATCH PREPARATION:

a) PRE SEASON:-very high---no specific

b) REGULAR SEASON:-from the day before the first official game at the end of the competitions you have to set it on "very high---offensive movements".

MARCELO SUGGESTS:

- Alternate between using a MCR and DMCR;

- One of the Full-backs (DR I think) had cross ball on often, I changed to normal;

- Attacking corners: Aim at near post, right corners with left footed player and vice versa. Setup: 2 players back, 1 back if needed, 1 attack near post, 1 attack far post, 1 challenge keeper, 1 offer short option, 1 attack ball from deep, 1 forward, 1 lurk outside area. The corner takers should be the ones assigned to go forward, attack from deep, or back if needed;

- Defending corners: put the full backs also on man mark, no one guarding the posts.

Other things I do:

- For direct free kicks, unlike real life, you have to use left footed players to take free kicks from the left and vice versa. This increase the number of direct free kicks scored;

- Match preparation: after tactics are all fluid, you can safely leave workload on very low. Special focus on attacking movement.

- Strikers and wingers left-footed on the left; right-footed on the right.

PLAYERS

((IMPORTANT: pace, stamina, passing, acceleration, first touch and technique are essential skills for any role, especially for centrals defenders, wingers and the right striker. Also, to get the most from my tactic, you should always avoid players with the preferred move "shots from distance". If you can, train them to stop. Ok, CR7 is an exception )-

GK:

pick the best you can find. Look for high values in: one on one, position, concentration.

-FB:

a) meduim-low reputation teams: I suggest you to avoid the typical​​ "Brazilian" full back and search for to the substance. It means you should focus on defensive qualities like marking, tackling, positioning, off the ball and concentration. Don't look too much at the attacking skills like crossing, technique, passing and dribbling.

b) medium-high reputation teams:in this case, I suggest you to take into consideration FBs with a right mix of defensive and attacking skills, so they can also start attack moves from the back instead of throwing the ball in the row Z.

-CB: Pick the best you can buy. Moreover, the right central defender must be high and good in the air (at least 16 for jumping and heading).

-MC:

a) meduim-low reputation teams:you should focus on Marking (at least 12), determination, tackling (at least 13), passing (at least 15), and off the ball. In short, forget flair, dribbling and forget the Trequartista.

b) medium-high reputation teams:same as above, except that one of the two MCs can have a tackling value lower than 13.

-WINGERS:Acceleration, pace (at least 14), passing (at least 13), crossing (at least 13), finishing (at least 12), technique, ball control, dribbling, flair, off the ball and teamwork. You can also train your Trequartistas to cover this role, but only if they have all the appropriate values ​​for the skills above. As an example, Pastore, in the last edition, became the best winger right of the game.

-RIGHT STRIKER: Pace (at least 15), finishing, composure, anticipation, off the ball, dribbling, technique.

-LEFT STRIKER: He can be a little slower than the right striker, but he must have at least 13/14 in passing. Also, a good value in the strength skill is recommended.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ok3554349taxnax

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I played the last 8 games of the season with this tactic, 8 wins, 32 goals scored, 4 against. Overall team play was very very good. I encourage anyone to try this tactic. Great work Tatox!

if you try it for all the season, yor results will be very important... anyway, thanks Marcelo ;)

p.s. could you post some screens???

if you try it for all the season, yor results will be very important... anyway, thanks Marcelo ;)

p.s. could you post some screens???

youre pm box is full mate

a good season the good form the team talks are really the key mate

the tactic is good it's the mental from the players.

your tactic is good buth you must test on team talks.

there are many tactics that killed by the stupid team talks mate and youre tactic is to good for that

haha buth hej napoli is good too hamsik en cavani and lavezzi they are the leaders right???

yes mate, but Napoli is only Cavani, hamsik and Lavezzi ...

now i'm testing the tactic with fulham and i've beat Liverpool at Anfield 3-1

yes mate, but Napoli is only Cavani, hamsik and Lavezzi ...

now i'm testing the tactic with fulham and i've beat Liverpool at Anfield 3-1

nice job mate any tweaks so far i think not it's a good tactic mate

have you had time to test team talks or still assistant i do that now too btw

Pretty good start for me with this tactic:

Won v Leeds A 7-0

Drew v Norwich A 1-1

Won v Chelsea H 8-3

Won v Olympiakos A 4-2

Won v Leicester A 4-2

I am with West Ham and finished 3rd last two seasons so have decent side though. This tactic seems to concede quite a lot and have a 'we'll score one more than you' type approach going on. Will keep going with it for now as a lot of my players are getting high ratings with it. I was just wondering though - in the original post it says one should rotate players except for the CBs and Strikers - why is this?

hello. i know it´s easier to play with real madrid but i´d like you to help me with my squad. who would you play with? i´ve doubts with the midfield, as sahin and xabi alonso are not very good at tackling and marking. and what´s the best position for cristiano ronaldo using this tactic? thanks in advance

hello. i know it´s easier to play with real madrid but i´d like you to help me with my squad. who would you play with? i´ve doubts with the midfield, as sahin and xabi alonso are not very good at tackling and marking. and what´s the best position for cristiano ronaldo using this tactic? thanks in advance

2klrap.jpg Ronaldo as STR and Benzema as STL

Xabi and Khedira will do best in midfield but you might want to get a better passer than Khedira, it's up to you.

Alright mate. I love Real, so I thought I would help you with your query.

Defence (Right to Left): Ramos Carvalho Pepe Marcelo

Midfield (Right to Left): Di Maria Xabi Alonso Kaka/Ozil Ronaldo (Retrain to not shot from distance)

Forwards (Right to Left): Benzema Higauin

cr7 right forward, Higuain left forward, Ozil left winger, Kaka right winger (in this position i buy Valencia or willian), Alonso left midfielder and Diarra right midfielder.

That's how last season ended, I will now try the tactic from the start of the new season.

res1.jpg

image upload

great result 6-0 against city...

Anyone had success with a lower league team? Some excellent results here - but I'd be interested to see how a non-fancied team in a lower league coped with it.

I dunno if it is really lower league but I am using it with Derby and I have won 30 drawn 2 lost 4 scored 108 conceded 39 after 36 games and sit 15 points clear at the top of the championship in season 1. My team is good but not amazing, the line up is.................

Fielding

Brayford

Gioda

Barker

Wome

J.Ward

Letsholonyane

Bressan

S.Davies

M.Bakenga

A.Torassa

Signed 11 players for 2.4 million and sold 5 for 2.8 million. So all within budget. Bakenga was signed on transfer deadline day as he wasn't interested at the start so he missed the first 6 games or so but he has racked up 37 goals in 32 games with 13 assists so far.

I used my own tweaked version of last years il devasto tactic on fm11 alot and this seems much the same so I really know what players suit it etc so my results are prob about as good as it will get. I used last years version on a save with Eastwood Town and got 4 promotions in a row before I got bored so if this is anything like that then it will work great in the lower league. Its very attacking which is why I like it, be warned though if you come up against a much stronger team you will get bashed so don't expect it to win the prem with Swansea in season 1 but it is one of those tactics that lets you win those games you expect to win and goals fly in from strikers and wingers.

It is not the best tactic but its certainly the most fun which is what fm is all about for me and it is sometimes hard to have fun with this game these days when you don't want to **** about for hours tweaking this and that every game and doing perfect team talks.

Cheers Rich. I'm a semi-struggling Belgium team and would love to use a tactic with wingers and two strikers. This seems to fit the bill - but I tend to find any tactic like this that a long ball from the opponents defence cuts me open too easily. But I guess that's the risk I take. Your budget is probably higher than I will have - and I can't sell players at all. So I need to be careful in the players I get. Any tips? I tend to try and get pace through the team where I can.

Cheers for the reply.

because the two strikers and two defenders must find the right understanding...anyway, the philosophy of il "devasto" tactic is a bit 'like philosophy of Zeman!!!
almost a shame i have not been able to watch Pescara anytime this year (makes note that i should find the time to watch them), Zeman really is the kind of coach one would like to follow on safe distance thought, awesome for a neutral observer, but sort of scary when he manage the team you support

anyway, if this tactic of yours can carve holes in decent teams that play 4-5-1/4-3-3 it might be worth a try

Cheers Rich. I'm a semi-struggling Belgium team and would love to use a tactic with wingers and two strikers. This seems to fit the bill - but I tend to find any tactic like this that a long ball from the opponents defence cuts me open too easily. But I guess that's the risk I take. Your budget is probably higher than I will have - and I can't sell players at all. So I need to be careful in the players I get. Any tips? I tend to try and get pace through the team where I can.

Cheers for the reply.

Tips: Like you said I also try and get pace in the team, the faster the right sided striker the better, even theo robinson at derby who is crap but fast has 14 goals this season from the bench and filling in for injuries. Pacey wingers are also important although in my team Ward and Davies have 14-15 for pace which is not amazing but they perform well, I have all my strikers, wingers and defenders on individual training for quickness set to high which works well over the season, Torassa has 17 pace now and started just under 15, he has 23 goals and 20 assists as the left striker and cost 60k I think. I think pace is good in centre backs but is tough to find, Barker has 11 pace and Gioda has 14 I think, Gioda is awesome and cost 50k both Gioda and Torassa play in Argentina but I don't know what database size you need for them to show up, mine is custom and I have all top division players loaded up from countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Africa, Italy, Spain, Czech etc etc. Fast full backs are also usefull but like I say you already seem to go for that.

Some other players who are usefull that I have on my shortlist maybe of use to you but I don't know how big your team is so they may or may not be interested....... I have added roughly what you need to bid to get these players but it could vary from save to save.

Ryan Mcgowan DC/RB (300k?)

Pablo Mouche ST can play AML also with a bit of training (120k)

Mihael Kovacevic DR can play DC with training (Free)

Matthew Lowton DC/DR (100k?)

Matiaz Alustiza ST/AMC (?)

Bryce Moon RB/AMR (150k)

Brian Easton LB (200k)

Petr Jiracek AML (325k)

Lomana Lua Lua ST can play AMR with training (free)

Marek Strestik AML/ST (250k)

Etien Velikonja ST (Cant remember but around his value)

Hobbit Bermudez AML (500k)

Nengomasha DM/MC (100k)

Zezinho AML/MC (free)

Lenny ST (free)

Benson Mhlongo DC/MC (50k?)

Ivan Bandalovski DR (60k)

Nauzet Aleman AMR (500k)

Olexandr Chyzhov DC/DM (cant remember)

Teko Modise CM/AMRC (500k)

Jan Chramosta ST (varies from 1.5 to 5 million)

Darwin Quintero ST (varies from 1 to 3 million)

Quintero and Chramosta are not so cheap but the rest are bargain basement! This is a shortlist of players I have found and I use myself but like I say if you don't have players from top divisions selected in the database then you may not find many of them. Oh some of the africans don't get work permits in england but I dont know if you need them in Belgium.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Rich

I also have a custom database loaded. I might see if I can spot any of these players - more for reference really as my squad is maxed out for the season now. I have a winger, Kone (can't recall first name) who I got for 170k. Acceleration and pace both 19. In the counter attacking tactic I had he was always zooming clear. Sadly he shoots as well as I do... Intensive training for him! Have you made any tweaks to this version?

Archived