Quality left back or wing back

JayIgnition

I'm Manchester United and before you say ohhhh playing the game the easy way... I havent actually been United since FM 2005.

Evra is getting on a bit now and im looking for a decent left back whos capable of attacking with decent crossing ability, ive thought of a couple off the top of my head especially Jordi Alba but he just doesnt seem to have the quality which people say he does IRL.

ive looked at other options like Ansaldi but he has just signed for Inter... ive been keeping my eye on Criscito but have yet to decide who to go for and im looking for some experiences FM 12 players to help me out as ive scouted the world and havent really seen someone who id like... i would love to sign Coentrao but my transfer budget after the second season is £19million after i have Bocchetti lined up as Ferdinands replacement.

any help would be much appreciated from peoples past experience. thank you.

welcome.. firstly.. you should use the man utd thread here, loads of useful advice in there.. and from people who are experienced with united's squad etc :) : http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276753-FM-2012-Manchester-United-team-guide-CHAMP19NS-and-the-most-decorated-club-in-England!

but check out the following:

bale

cissokho

baines

marcelo

jose enrique

clichy

armero

alvaro peireira

taye taiwo

michel bastos

Archived