ridiculous december schedule

I believe there is some kind of bug around xmas of 2021 as many of us play three games in three days. I doubt that will ruin your chances though as i think you will find that the whole league play sunday, monday and tuesday. I found the best way to play the last two of those games is to bring on quick wingers vs the very tired full backs!

As for the rest of fixtures, thats what you get for being in Europe!! Stop being successful :p

And i don't mean to depress you more you will have the FAC 3rd game soon into the new year! Good Luck

I've got 4 games in a week in the BSS at Christmas, so success isn't a prerequisite! Three league games (Saturday, Monday, Wednesday) and an FA Cup tie the following Saturday.

FA Cup tie.......that is why you have a tough schedule.

I remember IRL a few yrs ago, a BSP side has played 7 games LESS than the rest come Feb due to progression in the FA Cup & FA Trophy.

They played something like 7-8 games in 21 days.

I believe there is some kind of bug around xmas of 2021 as many of us play three games in three days. I doubt that will ruin your chances though as i think you will find that the whole league play sunday, monday and tuesday. I found the best way to play the last two of those games is to bring on quick wingers vs the very tired full backs!

And i don't mean to depress you more you will have the FAC 3rd game soon into the new year! Good Luck

yeah you are right all the teams played 3 games in 3 days, kinda weird. then i smashed the scum southampton 6-0 in the fa so all in all it didnt go too badly.... and wow ^^^that is brutal lol

Archived