Jamie's Journeyman Career

jamie1990

Here we go. I've always wanted to do one of these, i usually stick to a team and make them into world beaters instead i will be starting off with the rep at automatic and working my way to the top, building and building club and country as i go along.

Untitled-9.png

approach-1.png

badge.jpg

Ballymoney United

Ballymoney United is an intermediate, Northern Irish football club playing in IFA Championship 2. The club, founded in 1944, hails from Ballymoney, County Antrim and currently plays its home matches at the Riada Stadium in Ballymoney, which is shared with Glebe Rangers. Club colours are all blue with a white and black away kit.

Here is some more information about Ballymoney United

info.png

Also the clubs facilities

facilities-1.png

Summary

I must say I'm quite excited yet nervous on how this venture will go, It will sure be a new experience for me. I'm looking through the club information and the facilities and they look incredibly poor with no sign of any new talent or profit coming in so this could be one of the hardest games I've done.

badge.jpg

Ballymoney United

Season 2011/2012 - Aug/Sep/Oct

Untitled-12.png

Untitled1.png

Summary

A fantastic and i mean fantastic start to my journeyman career, I'm sitting at the top of the table which is always a great place to be in the first few month. I've had some good cup runs also, including winning against Premier Division outfit Carrick which i never thought I'd win. Jamil Adam although his wage is almost all of my wage budget he's proving to be a brilliant capture and won me so many games already.

badge.jpg

Ballymoney United

Season 2011/2012 - Feb/March/Apr

Untitled-14.png

3434343343.png

23232.png

Summary

As you can see a absolutely fantastic season for me. Jamil Adam has been absolutely incredible, judging by the goals I've conceded this season without him i would have struggled it's fair to say. I will be leaving Ballymoney United due to the fact I've lost Jamil Adam and I'm guttered! I'm hoping to find a new club who wage budget is actually over £350 which would be nice so expect me to be at a new club very soon!

3-56.png

180px-Bury_FC.svg.png

Bury F.C.

Bury Football Club is an association football team based in Bury, Greater Manchester. The team play in League One. The club's nickname is The Shakers which was bestowed upon them by club chairman JT Ingham, who was an industrialist and ironmonger of the late 1890s.

Here is some more information about Bury F.C.

2-129.png

Also the clubs facilities

1-151.png

Summary

So a new venture starts. On my last update i said i wanted to leave Ballymoney and i got approached by Bury who have just been relegated from League One finishing right at the bottom. The team will have a massive clear out and i shall bring in some new players asap. I don't plan to stay at Bury more than a season due to starting a journeyman career to get away from the English Leagues. I'm confident i can do well this season and hopefully win another title which will improve my rep. I would like to go to the Scottish leagues after Bury, I've never been there so I'm hoping a job becomes available after this season.

180px-Bury_FC.svg.png

Bury F.C.

Season 2012/2013 - Transfers and Squad

Untitled1-1.png

Untitled-15.png

Summary

Very happy with some of the signings I've made and I'm confident finishing pretty high! Although i could of strengthened the squad more. I didn't release every single one of them players, the majority of them had there contracts expired. If you would like any other screenshots just ask!

180px-Bury_FC.svg.png

Bury F.C.

Season 2012/2013 - Nov/Dec/Jan

1-152.png

3-57.png

Summary

Another amazing 3 points here and I'm 10 points clear at the top! I'm enjoying it at Bury but like i said on my previous update i won't be staying here, I've played in the English Leagues constantly so I will be at another club again!

Made an impact at Ballymoney United along with Jamil Adam.Nice step up by getting a job at Bury and you've made a very impressive start,keep up the good work :thup:
Jamil Adam :cool:.

You done great work in Northern Ireland. Do you think you will bring Adam with you to Bury?

Jamil Adam strikes again!
Nice place to start. Good luck :thup:.

Thanks everyone!

180px-Bury_FC.svg.png

Bury F.C.

Season 2012/2013 - Feb/March/Apr

1-153.png

12-6.png

33232.png

Summary

So the season has finished and I've done incredibly well to win the league by so many points and sore over 100 goals which is fab! My star player is above, he had a great seaon! I will be looking for a "higher rep" team so the next update should be a new club!

Archived