Hisor Shahrisabz - The road to the top of....Uzbekistan?!?

iLynx

Hey everyone, this is hopefully my road to the top of Uzbekistan, I'm managing in an unknown country managing an unknown team.

The Manager:

Lf7io.png

Hisor Shahrisabz do have a tiny bit of history even though I couldn't find anything on Wikipedia with their highest finish being 13th in the Birinchi Liga West in 2003/04 and their lowest appearance being 26th in the Birinchi Liga 1995/96

Uzbekistan has 4 tiers:

- Uzbek Oliy Liga (14 teams, play each other twice)

- Uzbek Birinchi Liga (16 teams play each other twice)

- Uzbek Ikkinchi Liga (19 teams play each other twice)

- Uzbek Lower Liga (5 teams, play eachother 8 times)

Each league has a 2 up, 2 down policy and there is also the Uzbek Cup to contest with each round having 2 legs played.

Hisor are predicted 5th out of 5 in the Lower Liga.

The League:

R198I.png

Overview & Facilities:

Gx7sh.png

aS1n6.png

I have loaded a large database with all players from Asia loaded, which gives me 54,000 players. The main aim is to make Hisor the dominant team in Uzbekistan and try to topple Bunyodkor Toshkent & Pakhtakor Toshkent.

Is that the smallest league in the world, 5 teams?

I don't think so, there is the 2 team Isles of Scilly league and I'm sure I've seen a couple of 4 team leagues somewhere.

Who is that 1 season ticket holder?!

I haven't got a clue, probably the chairman, I hope we can get say...3 season tickets sold by time the season starts!

Ticket prices are a bit steep.

Clearly ;)

put that striker on quickness traning as he could easily develop into a 15 pace/acceleration guy. good luck!

He is on quickness training, but I can very easily say that he will NEVER play a game for me due to my new signings that are coming in.

il buy a season ticket for that price. infact il buy the club

Might want to wait a while, Chairman Ilhomjon Habibulin says he wants too be here for a long time.

Just played our first friendly against Ikkinchi Liga club Shahrixon. We won 4-0 and 68 people were there to watch the thrashing!

2010/11 Pre-Season

8eCO4.png

A very successful pre-season sees us winning every one of our games, especially against higher league opposition.

Transfers:

4y20b.png

We have alot of better players at the club now hopefully going to get promoted at the first attempt.

Key Signing:

jO5tV.png

Easily this guy, he his head and shoulders above everyone else in the league and should score heaps!

Thanks cpfc, just finished October, so a question for anyone following, should I stick to monthly updates or go to half season updates or just one end of season update?

If you have the time, I would love to see monthly updates but if not half season or end of season would be just as good

Thanks all, I only asked because I realised how fast the months were going and was wondering if it was bad if I updated "too much" but I kept playing and I've just finished January so here's a catch-up:

October 2010

vI25K.png

mb7jj.png

November 2010

YXjFy.png

tPp6B.png

Loving the club info. Good luck with next season, with a new division you might even get 5 season ticket holders.

How are the youths in Uzbekistan?

The youths are pretty average to be fair, here are the best players under 20:

ABuNu.png

96IZn.png

Dvvb4.png

May 2011 - End of Season

rx97T.png

JBeoL.png

Another winless month, but the title is ours and next season we shall ply our trade in the 19 teamed Birinchi Liga!

Key Players:

TS5pB.png

mPVVS.png

Season            League           Position        Uzbek Cup         Average Attendance        Club Worth (£)           Other Notes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11       Uzbek Lower Liga       1st          Quarter Finals            347                   £22,000           Promoted as Champions   

Great career so far mate! I'm looking forward to the next update!
Must be great having more sides to play and not have to do so so many times.
Excellent first season and congrats on the title,good luck in the new season :thup:

Thanks all! It'll be good to go against more teams than just the 4 of last year.

August 2011

v64t3.png

wLNI7.png

A good start, after the promotion we're only expected to finish 15th...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived