Any championship level formations?

I'm pretty impressed how people have developed these amazing tactics which have Barca and Real (the two top clubs in the world) and make them (the two top clubs in the world).

Alas, I don't have players with 15+ in more than 10 different stats. I have championship players cause I'm in the championship. The league which is probably the most teeth-grinding, annoying, eyeball-pinching league there is... and I don't like it!

Basically what I'm looking for is something I can use to help give my team the edge. I have a team capable of using the regular positions such as; the back four, dmc, flat four midfield, attacking wingers and ST. I do have someone who can play AMC but no backup. If anyone knows of some great championship formations out there please throw some my way :D

Regarding formation, I think you have answered your question youself. Playing à 451 as well as à flat 442 works really well in the Championship( and league 1,2). Both formations can be played on muddy pitches and in all sorts of poor conditions as you can easily play both à direct style down the flanks AND using the middle on frozen grounds. None Of the mentioned formations is too limiting and you Will have no trouble playing to the strength Of your team.

As for the strategy, the style Of play within the formation, one would need more information about your team.

Archived