kerlon-the seal dribbler

avfccc

he's very well known on fm, and has been for many years now.

he's a decent player, but lacks certain stats like finishing needed for a good striker.

Yeah I'd agree with that. He's not on the same level as Aguero, Fernandez etc. But he's pretty good.

he's not as good as he could of been, same as real life

Thats a bit strong considering the boy is only 20!

As for FM, his stats aren't fantastic, and as has already been mentioned he is rather injury prone. But in my experience, when fit he performs really well.

I like the seal dribble. Should be put in fm as you see the ball go bigger. I'm currently learning this trick at the moment, I can flick it up and do about 3 or 4 lol whilst moving :p Also harder than it looks because I'm not a heading type of person, always leave it to the feet so trying to keep the ball from going backwards is always a task :p If Kerlon became more reuptational I think he could have made the top 3 skills of all time but still young at the moment. He has a future.

freaking injury prone.

it probably reflects real life. its no wonder if he is injury prone. theres not much you can to to stop him once he has the ball up in the air the defenders best option is fouling him and even if they actually aim at the ball theres a chance they hit him. also think: some people may think he is mocking them by doing that ridiculous stuff and just foul him for the sake of injuring him.

Good player for most Premier League teams, back up for the top 4.

Kerlons seal dribble is way too slow for the premier league. Daniel Braaten who played for Bolton is as good a seal dribbler than Kerlon and has he shown it in the premier league? My answer is no because the league is a bit fast for that type of trick. If he can do it then fine.

Kerlons seal dribble is way too slow for the premier league. Daniel Braaten who played for Bolton is as good a seal dribbler than Kerlon and has he shown it in the premier league? My answer is no because the league is a bit fast for that type of trick. If he can do it then fine.

Talking about FM, ffs. :D

Just to talk about the "seal dribble" for a minute and not FM.............

In my opinion it should not allowed to be done, and should be considered dangerous play. Yes, it is an interesting'great piece of skill, but most of the time all that happens is Kerlon gets "smashed" whilst doing it.

Just to talk about the "seal dribble" for a minute and not FM.............

In my opinion it should not allowed to be done, and should be considered dangerous play. Yes, it is an interesting'great piece of skill, but most of the time all that happens is Kerlon gets "smashed" whilst doing it.

Really though its only heading the ball, I dount they could stop that.

Well it is considered "dangerous play" to head ball at such a low level that you are at risk of being kicked in the head. But that is still "only heading the ball".

The "seal dribble" merely encourages defending players to use needless upperbody force to stop the attacking player as you can't use your feet to stop a player using it - it would be considered dangerous play to raise your foot to such a level - therefore it is dangerous. If someone attempts the "seal dribble", simply blow for a freekick.

Well it is considered "dangerous play" to head ball at such a low level that you are at risk of being kicked in the head.

What? No it isnt, you can head a ball at knee height if you want (ever heard of a diving header?). Its only dangerous play if someone comes in with a kick thats high and the kicker then gets penalised not the header.

What? No it isnt, you can head a ball at knee height if you want (ever heard of a diving header?). Its only dangerous play if someone comes in with a kick thats high and the kicker then gets penalised not the header.

Yes it is.

Yuo can use your foot at any level you want, but if it is challenging another player then it is a foul. It is the same when it comes to heading the ball at such a low level.

Archived