TWalsh the World Explorer

TWalsh

After taking a break from FM and getting a new laptop, I have decided to start a new journeyman career save after my last one didn't go to plan because of a crash dump.

------

Career Aims and Objectives

The aim of this career will be to play it as realistically as possible, hopefully by building up my reputation as I progress from job to job before reaching the very top of European and World football. As with my last save, I think I will just play it freely rather than setting out specific aims or objectives. As a Liverpool fan, I'd obviously love to manage them at some point but I will only do it if I feel its the right move to make at that time.

Countries and Leagues

I have loaded up 75,000 players over 4 continents with 17 nations and 32 leagues:

Country		| Lowest League Loaded
Argentina	| Nacional B
Australia	| A-League
Brazil 		| Serie B
England 	| Blue Square Bet N/S
France 		| Ligue 2
Germany 	| 2.Bundesliga
Ireland 	| Airtricity Premier Division
Italy 		| Serie B
Mexico 		| Premier Mexicana
Netherlands 	| Juplier League
Portugal	| Liga Orangina
Russia		| Pervyj Division
Scotland	| SPL 
South Africa 	| ABSA Premiership
South Korea	| K-League
Spain		| Segunda B
Ukraine		| Premyer-Liha
United States	| MLS

On day one I applied for nine of the available vacant jobs throughout the footballing world. I received five contract offers the next day:

SKA Khabarovsk

Colorado

Bohemians

I decided to reject these first three offers leaving me with a choice between going to the United States and taking over New England, currently sitting 2nd in their section as well as being in the Quarter final of the Open Cup or my other choice was to go to South Korea to manage Seoul, sitting in the play-off positions in the league in 5th position and also in the Semi-final of the Peace Cup. As well as this however they are also still in the AFC Champions League at the third round stage. Any advice on where I should start my managerial career?

New England

New-England-Job-Offer.png

Seoul

Seoul-Job-Offer.png

TWalsh's Career - FC Seoul - 2011 Season

Fc-Seoul-Crest.png

Board Expectations:

K-League: Title challenge (Predicted 5th)

Peace Cup: Semi Final

AFC Champions League: Not a priority

KFA Cup: Semi Final

Personal Expectations:

K-League: Play-off position

Peace Cup: Semi-Final

AFC Champions League: Not a priority

KFA Cup: Already out

We currently sit in 5th position in the league, in the semi final of the Peace Cup and in the Quarter Final of the AFC Champions League. We exited the KFA Cup at the Second Round stage before my arrival.

Budgets:

Transfer: £1,103,752

Wage: £83,048 (currently £80,547)

Balance: £3,197,381

Squad Overview:

Looks to be well stocked all over the pitch if a little low on quality but I will be looking to add a right back and a back up keeper, After that, I'll be looking to steengthen in the middle of the pitch.

Key Men:

Hyun Young-Min - D/WB L - Looks like a top class left back for this leel, with his only weakness being his right footedness and his lowish concentration.

Mauricio Molina - AM RLC - The star of the team. Think the team will be built around him for the first season anyway. After that however I may look to sell due to his age and high wage.

Dejan Damjanovic - ST - A quality striker who should score goals for fun at this level. However as with Molina, age is not on his side and he may be sold should we need money.

Archived