I Been Around The World And I, I, I, Can't Find My.....

nastymiller

Giving the all leagues, all nations game a blast again.

So whilst the laptop is loading up all the info, and before starting unemployed and with a Sunday League Manager reputation - here are the details of the save:

FM 2011 Latest Updates.

117 Leagues.

51 Nations.

Large Database.

Starting point of game is Malaysia, November 2009....this is my career.....

PSBK Kota Blitar

Indonesian First Division

Semi-Pro club that play their games in Patria in a 2,500 all standing stadium names Biltar.

This is my first stop on a journey to 'wherever', looking at the fixture list it says 310 days until my first game for the club!!! Gives me plenty of time to get to know my players.

Pre-Season 2010

Overview:

5 games played, 1 at home which ended in a one all draw and 4 away from home, which all ended in victories; the pick of the bunch being a 6-0 win.

On the transfer front, I let a couple of backroom lads leave after asking for a pay rise - no money in the kitty so off they went. Still trying to replace these two, but I can't afford anyone at this moment in time.

In regards players, I have brought in one player on a free transfer before going over my wage budget. 19 year old Miko Ardiyanto (Midfield - Left), a decent player for this division, who with the right training could become a good player in the future.

Also brought three players in on loan (Midfield - Centre, Midfield - Left and a Striker) all of mixed ability, but all good enough for my first team.

Board Expectations:

Indonesian First Division - Stay clear of relegation.

Indonesian Cup - First Round.

Budgets:

Transfer Budget £0

Wage Budget £1,000 p/w Currently Spending £1,109 per week.

Key Members of the Squad:

GK: 24 year old Mulyono, as and when I can I will replace this lad, I will do - can see me shipping some goals until I get a new keeper.

DEF: Agus Wiryo, 28 years old and a leading star for this division, keeping hold of him will be the hard part. Have slapped a £60k asking price on his head, yet a couple of teams seem to be very interested in signing him. Will letting him move on mean more of a budget to play with and a better chance of staying up?

MID: Three players of the same ability for me, so I will plump for the player that is not on loan, brought in by myself on a free transfer and a decent player at this level. Will hopefully create a few goals with his ability to cut in from the left wing.

ATT: 30 year old Syamsuddin Abdul Hamid, will at worst make the club shop a bob or two with his name on the back of shirts. Doubt he will set the scoring charts on fire, but he is the best of a bad bunch.

Media Prediction:

The 'experts' see us finishing in 9th spot, with 12 teams being in each group (4 groups of 12 teams), this will do nicely.

My Prediction:

If the chairman has not sacked me for being over wage budget (he is already moaning about me spending too much), then I can see a right royal scrap in staying up. I need to bring more players in for me to stay up (as apart from 19 players - the rest are youth lads, and are very poor). I feel I require another 3 players to make sure the squad is strong enough for what is needed.

*cpc543, my last attempt crashed, but I save every week now and not as the same file, so this one's gonna last, Nobby_McDonald - that it was my friend, and jackripper if he is not a DJ, then he's on his way to being 40!

Quarter of the Season Update

Shocking start to the season, 6 games into my life as a football manager and I'm still looking for my first win. The season started with a 3-3 draw away from home, and since then has gone down-hill fast.

Can't see any positives out of this start to the season and now five games now without a goal. No-one has come in for my star centre half and I can't get anymore players in on loan. Unless things change over the next 6 games, I could be cut adrift come the turning point of the season.

Boardroom Watch:

Stable at 48%, need a win or two to stop the slow slide.

Results:

Internet is very slow at the moment - so will update with image shortly.

Player Stats:

Again, will update when internet is quicker.

*Nobby_McDonald, red wine, I can taste it now, three weeks today and I'm back in the U.K and my first taste of booze for three months.

Archived