Quick Question

Thandui

Hey, i would normally post in the Buy/sell Thread but i really need an answer soon.

This is Gabriel Perez Tarija: http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4622/gabrielpereztarijalk1.png

Now Both Barcelona and Real Madrid have both offered 24m and the clause to buy him back for 24m at any time

what should i do? My current strikers are Bojan, Andre-pierre Gignac and him.

thanks

Its not a question of yes or no. It depends on the circumstances such as:

- Do you need the money to strengthen in other positions? If not, then why sell?

- Do you play with 1 upfront or 2? If 2, then who do you have as cover for Bojan and Gignac? If 1, then is Gignac performing better than him?

Just ask yourself those questions and you'll have your answer. 24M is NOT a lot of money on the game just so you know. You're hardly likely to get anyone as good/better than him for that money. And the lad looks like a stunning TM. I would probably hold on to him unless you're desperate for cash.

Hi,

I presumed he was a regen but I looked this guy up and he is on the 8.02 database, at the start he is valued at £3k and my scouts warn me not to sign him. What year are you in and what database are you using ?

Thanks

Have you been playing with the editor by any chance Thandui? Because on my game he has same date of birth and name, excepts hes Argentinian and doesnt have any other nationalities. Hes also the same height and roughly the same weight. You also cant be in the 2011 season if hes still only 22, you should be in 2009/10.

On my game his stats arent too bad though and could turn into a decent player,but something here is strange

oh for god sake, all i did was give him a second nationality to italian and then he was called up to the italian U21's, also i accidently said 2011, when i'm at the start of my 4th Season. Your wondering why he is so good? i have genie scout, it showed his stats and they looked as you can see pretty darn good, i think his current CA when i bought him was 100? all i did was shove it up to 130, and since then all i've done is send him on loan and as i've already said, i have very good coaches! Also what the hell would be the point in using the editor, it takes all the fun out of the game.

Alright then well that explains the nationality thing then,because thats all i thought was wierd, im currently trying to get him as on my game he has a PA of 174, not saying theres anything wrong with it. If i get him ill be doing the same thing and try and get some money out of him :)

hes moving to another club on my game,so ill have to wait until next season,but until then i will be sending out all my other youth players on loan or have them tutored.

Yeah he could be a good pacey TM, but on mine his positioning,work rate etc will need to be improved before hes in my first team.

Archived