English man with Brazil, well the blue Brazil

danielbush1

hi people this is my first career game and i plan on taking cowdenbeath to the top and win the champs lg eventually and get the scottish lg to be one of the top lgs in europe.i no this is going to take a long time but should be worth it in the end. updates to follow soon.

And so it begins English Sunday lg footballer Daniel Bush has been appointed as the surprise new manager of recently relegated Scottish division two side Cowdenbeath. after walking around the central park stadium which will be his new home he was introduced to lee makel who was his new assistant manager, with no money available for transfers it would be a Barron summer for the blue Brazil and with pre season aproaching it would be a chance for bush to see what he had at his disposal, after a mixed pre season trying out a few various tactics we decided to stick to a 4231 formation.one of the main problems was that captain Jon Robertson had already agreed a move in the summer to st mirren so replacing him would be a major task. the pre season results were as followed.

Cowdenbeath 0-4 hearts

Cowdenbeath 0-3 rangers

Cowdenbeath 1-3 east stirlingshire

Cowdenbeath 2-0 Southampton

cowdenbeath 3-1 walsall

so with the challenge cup draw looming we went in to are final friendly against Everton which we drew 2-2, we was drew against east Stirlingshire which we thrashed 5-0 with goals from mark mckenzie(2) David Cowan (pen) Derek Lyle, Scott Linton, following this result was a 3-1 victory over Peterhead in the lg cup 1st round which has set us up nicely for the opening day of the season away at Dumbarton.

so after a mixed start to the season 10 games in cowdenbeath find them self 4th in the lg, but after a nail biting penalty shoot out victory over hibs in the lg cup 2nd round we found our selfs goin to the ibrox to face glasgow giants rangers, in what would turn out to be one of the greatest results in the blue brazil history a astonishing 4-1 victory, possible due to the fact rangers did not take the game very serios by playing a very weak team, but at the full time whistle did daniel bush care, all he cared about was the couple hundred traveling fans singing his name and knowing that his club would be in the next round of the cup, and then 3 days later that smile was gone of his face after the team got beat 3-1 to airdrie utd. so bush went about making a few changes for the next match at stenhousemuir which we won 3-1, buy this time the legs were starting to tire and it was clearly evident against forfar where we let a two goal lead slip much to the anoyance of the manager who was on the touchline with his head in his hands come full time wondering how they did not come away with the three points. results so far

cowdenbeath 3-1 dumbarton

cowdenbeath 2-0 ayr (challenge cup 2nd rnd)

albion rovers 3-0 cowdenbeath

cowdenbeath 1-0 arbroath

cowdenbeath 1-1 hibs cowdenbeath won 3-1 on pens (lg cup 2nd rnd)

brechin 1-1 cowdenbeath

stirling 2-0 cowdenbeath

cowdenbeath 4-5 partick thistle (challenge cup 3rd rnd)

east fife 2-4 cowdenbeath

rangers 1-4 cowdenbeath (lg cup 3rd rnd)

airdrie 3-1 cowdenbeath

stenhousemuir 1-3 cowdenbeath

cowdenbeath 2-2 forfar

so the first season is over and promotion at the first attempt and a lg medal in the bag which was the first time the club had won the second division, if any 1 could tell me how to upload screenshots i will put them on soon as i can thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Archived