Start a new game or wait for another update/hot fix?

I have been playing with the new patch and haven't had any errors, the game seems to be running smoothly. However after reading issues people are having with their game it seems that many have problems with saved games on the old patch and the new patch is screwing up their saved games.

If this is the case im worried that if a new patch/hot fix does come out, this could have potential of having a catastrophic effect on my saved game which is running well so far.

Could do with some clarification if a hot fix or patch will be released?

The main issues have been in specific leagues so unless you are using these leagues, there is nothing to be gained from waiting.

Fair enough, i will carry on with this saved game. However if the above information proves to be incorrect when a new patch/ hot fix is released there will be repercussions lol.

My game was fine until January first season when the scout reports disappeared. I put up with it until the end of the season, at which point my game crashed and now won't load. I don't like the term "unplayable" because people on here have often used it in the past over issues that weren't gamebreakers. This time however, I literally cant play. Praying for a hotfix soon.

Archived