[FM12] Japanese League DB

widehawk

Hello, I am interested in downloading and playing this but I have no clue how to install it, the install instructions up there mean nothing to me unfortunately. I am not completely useless but dont know what it means when it says LNC files all delete etc.

Could someone lay out some easier install instructions pretty please. I have downloaded it now dont know where to go.

Thank you

EDIT: Nevermind now I see it is as simple as just extracting it into editor data.

Beta update. The J2 player is included.

The facepacks doesn't exist this time.

Widehawk, will this be a nation exchange again, including all histories?

Countries are not exchanged. All histories? The meaning is not understood well.

Beta update. The J2 player is included.

The facepacks doesn't exist this time.

Countries are not exchanged. All histories? The meaning is not understood well.

I mean: In your nation exchange version it was possible to view the history of Japanese teams

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Data updated. The league system was corrected. There is no addition of the new person.

Any chance of getting Freddie Ljungberg back in?

It is possible to add it by you. Please use this file. Download

A lot of Japanese players in my game are from East Timor now. Could you please fix that?

I do not understand the situation. I want the detailed account (If it is possible, I want you to show the screenshot).

Is it possible to get the players for the JFL? I just want to have the players for FC Ryukyu, want to try and get them to J1 and AFC Champions League.

Awesome update!

I want to add the database of JFL. However, there is no time for the work...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello widehawk you do a super job. But I have a little problem when I start a game with Gamba Osaka my team participates in the J-League 1 and the J-League 2 and the same for Antler. I'd like to know how to fix this problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived