Fulham FC season part 1 ( july - feb ) jan update

FulhamFC1879

Just thought i'd share my season so far, ive been a CM/FM gamer for many years, and i always manage my team fulham.. but its always a struggle managing them, im not moaning about it, i like it, its part of the job, i use to get bored of it pretty quickly like i'd do 5 seasons then janaury update would come out and i'd start again, or i'd play fifa on my xbox......but ive never won nothing, but i do well sometimes ha ha, i don't use all this cheating stuff where people search the net for great players in the game or search for the best young talents, im not saying all of you do it, but alot do.. i just play the game and don't bother with anything outside the game.. ive got too a few semi finals ect ect, but im not bad at it ;-) right lets get going

january update season1 july-feb

did'nt start off well lost my first two games against norwich 5-2 away and against rivals qpr 2-0 at home, players was not playing up to their level of there ability, then i got knocked out of the europa league so i didnt get to the group stage, i brang in adam allana not a bad player young and still improveing, as i need to bring in young blood as the fulham team is getting old... then i won my next 3 matches, beating man city in the carling cup 3rd round 6-1 away from home! OVER THE MOON! then i went on a little run of draws wins losses, beating wolves 1-0 in the 4th round and arsenal in the QTR 3-2, after beating arsenal i went on a bad run losing 6 games in a row, the older players you could tell was not playing right, none of the team was, but i got drawn against reading in the semi final, which i saw that as a morale booster! before the game i had a team meeting and it went pair shaped! everyone was down, even i was down! but we won the first leg and it done what i thought, got the team spirt up, every manager was against us saying we was'nt cut out for the premiership.

then we pulled are socks up 18th in the league and a run of games, which i thought we could pick up a few points, stoke 0-0 norwich 4-0 qpr 2-2 reading 2nd league 4-3 sunderland 1-1, i was hoping to of picked up more points then i did in the league, but getting through to the final was great! i sold steven kelly to swansea for 1.2 million, brought in aaron cresswell, and adam webstar, needed some young blood, cresswell started good so far. currently 17th, next 3 games blackburn wigan chelsea.. best player dembele 30 games 14 goals overall worse player pavel Pogrebnyak 21 games 1 goal! i tryed buying a striker but money was tight, and i couldnt get rid of any of the old guard as teams said wages was too high..

thanks for reading.. hope you enjoyed. next update will be end of the season, wish me luck in the final.... man utd i hope i win my first silverware. :-)

Archived