Please Help, how to delete a parent

Hello,

I play CM/ FM now for 18 years, but never had this problem.

I play with Almere City FC from Holland.

In real life Ajax is a parent club of Almere City FC (for a long term) the same is in football manager 2012

When I play in the first division, I loan a lot of players from Ajax. Brings me the championship in my first season!! (media predition 17 of 18)

So I was very happy with Ajax as a parent club.

Now 13 years futher, I'm a top 3 team in the Premier division. Ajax is still a parent club. Last 2 seasons, I finished higher than Ajax......

Here comes the problem, when I sign a good player, I always lose the player to Ajax (loan or sell) By the requirment of the players contract, when I look at the contract there are no limit transfer fees. But still Ajax can buy or loan my player against low costs.

I can't delete Ajax as a parent club (it is greyed out). I want to try it with FMRTE, but you need a key (you get a key when you donate)

Please how to delete Ajax as a parent club?

Here a screen:

AlmereCityAffiliatedClubs_Current.png

Here A screen of a player that is on loan to AJAX, I just sign him a few days earlier. The bid is accepted:

WillemNathanFensNews_Inbox.png

Here his contract..... where is the clauses????

WilliamShongweTransfersContracts_Contract.png

It's very frustrating. Please HELP!

i dont think you can ( or not for a while at least because its a long term deal) it seems to me and according to wiki that you and ajax are partner clubs and you currently use there training facilities, so maybe there's a agreement that they can take your players if they want..

OK I have to deal with it.

I play CL right now, and still have a stadium with a capacity of 3000 (2500 Seats)..... It's looks like this club can't 'grow' in FM12

I can't ask the board for a stadium expand....(greyed out)

There is no money to develop the facilities...

But still finished 2nd last season :-)

This is one of the flaws in how FM deals with semi-permanent club links, even if you surpass the parent club in respect to achievements & reputation your club will always be the junior partner in the deal.

I have a similar problem at RB Leipzig as New York Red Bull's & RB Salzburg are both parent clubs yet we are by far the strongest of the 3 clubs.

SI need to introduce a system that allows for these links to be dissolved or switched as the game progresses.

You could always go after the Ajax job when it comes up.

This is one of the flaws in how FM deals with semi-permanent club links, even if you surpass the parent club in respect to achievements & reputation your club will always be the junior partner in the deal.

I have a similar problem at RB Leipzig as New York Red Bull's & RB Salzburg are both parent clubs yet we are by far the strongest of the 3 clubs.

SI need to introduce a system that allows for these links to be dissolved or switched as the game progresses.

You could always go after the Ajax job when it comes up.

I thought that already existed and once you have the rep, finances etc the link is auto cancelled?

I thought that already existed and once you have the rep, finances etc the link is auto cancelled?

I hope so!

Now, is this cheating or not?? I add a new manager, and ended the loan deal, so the player returns to my team. After that I retire as manager of Ajax.

.... I can not end the cooperation with Almere city (still greyed out)

Hopefully I'll get the chance to find out in a season or two, I thought these perma-links were hard coded but I'll happy if proven wrong.

• 1 year later...

Archived