Team Talks

Has anyone else had issues with team talks since the hotfix?

In a dozen games I have had a player go green once! 99% get no response whatsoever or they go red. SI what have you done?

Before the update I had no issues at all with team talks, some good, some bad, some nothing, but generally I had an idea what to expect from each player. Now no matter what talk I use or what individual talks I use, I get pretty much nothing.

To be honest don't trust the green colour as an absolutely positive effect. There are plenty of occasions where they will have positive reaction,yet their performance will drop and it will cost you the game.

I'm not saying I trust them 100% but post 12.2.1 they worked fine for me, now they are an absolute shambles! A standard team talk now ends with 3 players on red, 1 green and the others with nothing!

I'm not having these kind of issues. What is your rep in relation to the team/players. My players only get angry when I decide to say nothing!

But as Apos says, not all green is good. If players become too relaxed it will adversely affect their performance.

Archived