Red Stars Belgrade....Good Team???

Well its the halfway point of the 2010/11 season and this is by far the worst domestic season I have had. I am sitting in 2nd place behind Partizan by 5 points and have not won a match in 4 games (all draws). Went out in the,you guessed it, 3rd Qualfying Round of the CL to fn Arsenal but have made it to the first knockout stage of the UEFA Cup finishing second in my group so that is a nice bounce. I will be playing Barcelona( reloaded right before the draw 4 times and got Barca each time, wtf??) Into the Semi-finals of the Serbian Cup. Sold three players that were very unhappy, MC Ledesma for 3.2M and I bought him for 250K, Velthuzian for 4.1 M and Bogdanovic for 400K. I brought in Loic Nester (DLC) from Sparta Prague for 1M, Calin Cristea(D,WB, AL) from Opava for 2.2M so far. Have had Prso and Savic play a few matches for me, sent a few more out on loan.

I also took over the Ireland job, sitting 3rd in my qualifying group behind Portugal and Russia(GD) so into International Management I go. Motherwell have finally given up thier chase for me, I would only leave for Hibs anyway.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that after 2010 the other clubs in Serbia seemed to be improving quite well, which made the game better (for me anyways)

I also noticed that nearer the end of the season Partizan tended to fall off a bit, so if you stick to them you should come out on top.

I took the reigns at Ivory Coast right before the 2010 World Cup..

I qualified for the quaters then lost to Czech Republic i think, after playin Argentina & Portugal in

and i beat cameroon in the second round, but i later resigned just before African Cup of Nations as i noticed my club was slipping a bit.

I don't think there has been a single club come in with a job offer for me but from what i can recall i think Serbia is my only playable League

I still haven't booted game up yet for an update but i will get around to it when i can.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally i have my 2013/2014 season summry... took like 2 weeks to finally play enough to get there... damn work & social life:|

Season Summary

2d0nghh.png

Records

2qvw3lk.png

Transfers

av4iyr.png

I am disappointed the board went over my head and sold off Cisneros but I know I sufficient depth to cover him.

I let the Puyol & Henry contracts expire as they tutored as much as they could and also brought in Dejan Stankovich as a tutor

(which i'm sure alot of the players & fans will be happy about).

I haven't penciled in any real targets so far in this window...

i have been looking more nationally than internationally recently, hoping to find the next Serbian Superstar.

Europe

I made it to the Group Stages in the ECC but ended up third behind Real Madrid & Galatasaray (Goal Difference).

Which meant i was still in Europe in the Euro Cup.

I got to the 2nd Knockout Phase where i lost 9-4(agg.) to Sporting CP who then went onto win the Cup (which makes me feel a bit better).

International

I have applied for the Serbian National Job as they finished 3rd in the 2014 World Cup Group Stages (England won it 2-1 over Argentina).

It would be great if i get it, and i know i won't be biased because domestic football is still important.

I could've applied for Brazil & Italy just to name a couple, but i always wanted the job at Serbia.

Future

I'd say it's going to be a hard season this time round. The other clubs seem to have improved alot recently and is applying the pressure for my title.

I still have a relatively young first squad (avg age: 25) with the exception of Dejan Milovanovic (30) & Vladimir Disljenkovic (35)

I'm hoping both will stay with the club and move into coaching.

I'm hoping Luka Savic can pick up alot from Stankovic and become a future force in European Football but only time will tell.

At the moment he is on the cusp of greatness but seems a little hesitant to step up. With Cisneros shipped off to Recreativo,

Savic has been pushed into the starting XI and hopefully will reach his potential.

OK, thats all i can think of for now... if there is anything i have missed or that you wanna know, just ask and i'll try hook you up...

No Drama man

General Ruling 1st - ECC, 2nd-4th - Euro Cup (2nd & 3rd are seeded), 5th - Euro Vase

European Champions Cup

Red Star Belgrade: seeded 3rd Qual. Rnd(coefficient-63.541[38th place]):D

Euro Cup

Partizan: seeded 2nd Qual. Rnd (coefficient-39.54[67th place])

Borac: seeded 2nd Qual. Rnd (coefficient-8.541[257th place])

Vojvodina (coefficient-8.541[262nd place])

Euro Vase

Habitpharm Javor (coefficient-8.541[250th place])

I hope that's what you were after...

just for random info...

1. Olympic Lyonnais - 140.517

2. Barcelona - 135.069

3. Chelsea - 134.244

Here is some clips of GROBARI fans of Partizan Belgrade...btw. Match between Red Star and Partizan Belgrade ended 0-2 for Partizan at Marakana, home of Red Star...now we are 13 points clear and have 7 win in 7 games, and Red Start is 10th with only 8 points...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgmEwoBNn0&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NvEN__4JDAw&feature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sTfLoBDhGTM&eurl=http://partizan.net/novosti.html

@fm

I started a new game with Partizan Belgrade on WeeGiE update , and it will be much harder - Jovetic is gone, Rukavina is gone, and financial status is'nt greatest.

I don't think i'll start a game on the weegie update... especially if they're performing like that this season:P

i'll hand it to Partizan thoguh... they're actually looking pretty good there being 13 pts up at this stage...

I think i'll stick to the FM world :p I don't know what made me pick Red Star over Partizan either... maybe because it was a name i could easily pronounce with ease:P

Well that could actually make more of a challenge, having to bring them up from the depths..

I wonder how they'll be on FM2009. Should be interesting...

I'll stick to my current game, i haven't spent these 28days 7hrs & 7mins to only do 7 seasons for nothing..

hmmm that takes mae atleast 4 days of playing to do one season...gawd dangit im slow:P

just for proofs:p

ifucgm.png

i may have a habit of forgetting to shut the game down before i go out or whatever but meh...

it makes me look like im trying to focus on everything, and make sure everythings right.. but really i'm just too lazy to click a couple of buttons:P

• 3 months later...

I thought i might aswell get something up about my current 2009 game.

I started this game when it first came out but hadn't played for nearly a month but this is how i'm going thus far.

Transfers In:

After a whole lot of wheeling and dealing with my budgets & alot of luck of being given $20 million mid season,

I spent a total of $32 mllion on 15 players 8 of which are Serbian.

Capi $800,000 Alicante AM RLC FC

Alex $4,500,000 Internacional AM LC FC

Emir Furtula $1,800,000 Hajduk Rodic MB Kula MC

Marko Devic $4,200,000 Metalist AM R

Marek Suchy $900,000 Slavia Prague DC DM MC

Milan Bisevac $2,400,000 Racing Club de Lens DC

Marko Perovic $3,600,000 Basel AM LC

Neven Subotic $2,800,000 Mainz DC

Jovan Vukicevic $1,900,000 Naopredak DL

Marjan Markovic Free Dinamo Kiev DR

Goran Gavrancic $2,500,000 Charlton SW DC DM MC

Roberto Grimaudo $1,700,000 Palermo ST

Vladimir Disjenkovic $1,500,000 Metalurg D GK

Aleksandar Radenkovic $1,200,000 Rad GK

Transfers Out:

Cleaned out alot of deadwood. Just like in 08, my current youth didn't seem to make the cut.

Also threw in 8 loans to affiliates, Srem & Sloga

Nenad Tomovic $600,000 AEK

Ivan Randjelovic $1,000,000 Chornomorets

Vukasin Devic Loan CFR Cluj

Danko Lazovic Loan Feyenoord

Branimir Subasic Loan Choronomets

Sasa Radivojevic Loan Legia

Season 1

Serbian Superleague : Champions Pld: 33 W: 25 D: 5 L: 3 GF: 61 GA: 21 Pts: 80

Serbian Cup: Quarterfinals (lost to OFK Beograd on penalties after 1-1)

Euro Cup: Finished 5th in Group Stages.

2008/2009 Best XI

GK: Sasa Stamnkovic 6.73

DR: Marjan Markovic 7.07

DC: Neven Subotic 7.06

DC: Milan Besivac 6.94

DL: Grzegorz Bronowicki 7.02

MR: Ognjen Koroman 7.03

MC: Nenad Millijas 7.12

MC: Segundo Alejandro Castillo 6.82

ML: Nikola Lazetic 6.95

FC: Milan Purovic 7.00

FC: Capi 6.65

I'm currently halfway through my second season so i'll update before I start the next.

Season 2 was alot better for the club, on & off the field,

although we lost our captain Nenad Millijas to Espanyol on a free mid-season.

He just didn't want to seem to stay, no matter the size of the contract.

We got a big intake of youth players this season, and again alot of players dropped, keeping only 2 this time round.

Transfers In

After spending over $30 million last season to strenghen the squad, I focussed mainly on the clubs future during the Summer Window.

Still managed to bring in 12 new players 6 of which were youth players & 2 of which went on to be 2 of the best players this season.

No doubting the signing of Ben Sahar from Chelsea on a Free transer was definitely the biggest signing in the clubs history

and he did not disappoint scoring 15 goals from 28 starts in all competitions.

Robert Ross, a young Australian regen has definitely been the best signing I have personally ever made.

Signing on a free from Melbourne Victory with fellow Australian, Jonathon Nash,

the 19 year old went on to score 34 goals in 42 games, 12 goals being in Europe from 13 matches.

He also managed to break into the Socceroos squad for the friendlies and World Cup squad (unforunately he didn't get a single game).

He also won multiple awards in his first season out of Australia, including Serbian Superleague Top Scorer, Managers Player of the Season & Managers Young Player of the Season

Marcio $220,000 Marilia GK

Mascio $325,000 Parma MC

Ben Sahar Free Chelsea ST

Boris Lukic $1,000,000 Partizan DRC

Richard Ross Free Melbourne Victory ST

Vaclav Kadlec $300,000 Sparta Prague ST

Milan Pavkovic $250,000 Bezanija MC

Jonathon Nash Free Newcastle Jets MC

Nebojsa Gavrilovic $675,000 Partizan DC

Mohsen Mosalman Free Zob-Ahan ST

Aleksandar Mitreski $250,000 Vardar MC

Aleksandar Ignjovski $450,000 OFK Beograd AMRC

Transfers Out

Vujadin Savic Loan Volendam

Nikola Lazetic $375,000 Treviso

Nenad Millijas Free Espanyol

Danko Lazovic $1,500,000 Vitesse

Ibrahima Gueye Free Vojvodina

Igor Burzanovic $1,500,000 Galatasaray

Branimir Subasic $800,000 HNK Hadjuk

Sasa Radivojevic $250,000 Club Brugge

I also sent out 16 players out to my 4 affialted clubs

Season Summary

I had alot more success in all Competions this year

Serbian Superleague : Champions Pld: 30 W: 23 D: 6 L: 1 GF: 66 GA: 23 Pts: 75

Serbian Cup: Winners (Defeated Partizan 0-1)

Euro Champions Cup: Finished 3rd in Group Stages.

Euro Cup: First Knockout Round (Lost 7-5agg to Getafe)

2009/2010 Best XI

GK: Vladimir Disljenkovic 6.78

DR: Marjan Markovic 7.07

DC: Neven Subotic 7.07

DC: Goran Gavrancic 6.97

DL: Grzegorz Bronowicki 7.07

MR: Capi 6.45

MC: Alex 7.03

MC: Marko Devic 6.98

ML: Marko Perovic 6.84

FC: Richard Ross 7.23

FC: Ben Sahar 7.08