Ribery

rabCFC67

On the verge of signing him for Milan for 35million.

26 years old, is he worth it?

yes he's definetly worth i bought him in my second season as arsenal for 30 million then for the next 6 seasons he has at least 15 goals and over 20 assists a season well worth the money

i wish people would be a bit less harsh to new guys. and its not really a huge deal if its posted in the wrong place it doesnt ruin your day if someone does it., and if they do thats sad lol.

anyways. i would go for it mate. been good for me everytime ive had it. personally would go for silva if you could get him though?

i wish people would be a bit less harsh to new guys. and its not really a huge deal if its posted in the wrong place it doesnt ruin your day if someone does it., and if they do thats sad lol.

anyways. i would go for it mate. been good for me everytime ive had it. personally would go for silva if you could get him though?

Cheers fella

Yeah I got Ribery in.

Silva was a target, possibly in the next window.

Ribery, Aguero, Higuian, Pato, Kaka , Elano my main men at the minute.

The tactic I'm using, taken from here, is brilliant.

Destroyed Inter 11-1 :)

nice mate. how on earth did you beat them 11-1?? what tactic are you using?

The one by Kimz

If you get the right balance with team talks and opposition instructions its deadly

My brother is even making a middle of the road lazio side look good at the minute

I'd have a look if you can mate :thup:

Firstly tomtuck is right, weather or not he was harsh or not. It's always harder to read peoples intentions on a forum because you can't see facial expressions etc. So I wouldn't read too much into tomtuck he is just pointing people to the correct place to post this sort of question.

Welcome Rab btw.

Ribery is a great little player, if he fits your style of play and team then great I hope your happy with your purchase.

Firstly tomtuck is right, weather or not he was harsh or not. It's always harder to read peoples intentions on a forum because you can't see facial expressions etc. So I wouldn't read too much into tomtuck he is just pointing people to the correct place to post this sort of question.

Welcome Rab btw.

Ribery is a great little player, if he fits your style of play and team then great I hope your happy with your purchase.

Ok no worries mate, just thought I could start it under player guide that was all.

Yeah he's started ok:thup:

Archived