Tips for finding Regens?

• SI Staff

It may not be immediately obvious, but I'm sure being in 2015, in all likelihood that you've stumbled across them. They'll typically be generated around season update day or a couple of months in to the season at around 15-18 years of age. Best thing to do would be to filter out your Player Search at the start of the season to look between the age of 0-21. Also worth keeping an eye on players retiring, as they'll typically be "reborn" as a newgen.

Hope any of that helps, happy hunting. :D

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any tips for finding regen players in the game?

I haven't managed to find any regen players yet and I am in 2015. How do I do it?

Cheers,

Sam

Go to any player and check their history page. If it starts from season 2012-13 or later, he is a regen.

Go to any player and check their history page. If it starts from season 2012-13 or later, he is a regen.

My bad, I wasn't very particular with my question. I meant does anyone have any tips on finding say David Beckhams regen or any other world stars regen? I see all the time people saying I have found Ronaldos regen and so on but I aren't sure how they do it.

Hi All,

My first post and hope it a decent one for you all.

In order to get the very best regens and to get them before anyone else does, is to find them before anyone else. Therefore you need to know where to look and when. The link below should help greatly.

Im not sure if this is compatable with the Handheld IOS versions but will see my self. Just started a new game on the iPad and will update and tell you how i get on.

http://www.aidtheboss.com/football-manager-2012-regen-dates/#more-1452

Archived