Leagues With No Player Restrictions/Limits

MagnusD

I was wondering, which leagues in the game have no limits or restrictions on players. By this I mean leagues that don't require work permits for players, that don't force you to play a certain number of under 21 players or a set number of players from that nation.

I know that Holland is one league that doesn't have these restrictions, but what other leagues don't have any of these in place.

Thanks

As far as i know there are no restrictions in the serbian superliga, unless you're in the ECC or something where you need HG players & such.

i'm not sure about wp because i haven't tried buying foreigners yet but i do have a few already on the squad

Lol, I think NozEE probably just meant on the WP side without realising about the non-eu spot restrictions :)

Yeah, you're right.

The non-eu restriction wasn't mentioned in the opening post, so I thought it didn't matter :)

As far as i know there are no restrictions in the serbian superliga, unless you're in the ECC or something where you need HG players & such.

i'm not sure about wp because i haven't tried buying foreigners yet but i do have a few already on the squad

you don't need WP's for foreign players in Serbia

Archived