Goalkeeper Coaching

Ok so i have come to the stage in my game whereby i need to upgrade my goalkeeping coaches.

What i'm wondering though is, is there any way, before you offer anyone a contract, that you can see if they are good at Shot Stopping or Handling??

This would make it a whole lot easier than having 2 GK coaches who are great at one thing and useless at the other.

Thanks in advance

I think the OP is referring to the coach profile that reveals which training he is much better in, either shot stopping or handling.

Seriously i don't care as long, since the attributes requirement for a 5 star coach is the same for both shot stopping and handling coaches. As long as a coach has a 5 star rating and even if i already have a shot stopping coach, the new coach will go to handling coaching. The same goes to fitness coaches.

I don't know if there are any attribute differences, I also treat them the same.

What I do is have 1 coach that does 'handling' and the other 'stop stopping' for the senior team.

With the under 18s I swap them around so the one that is doing 'handling' for senior team will do the 'stop stopping' for the unders 18s.

No idea if this makes a difference, just the way I like to run the club (Liverpool usually).

Archived