Colombia With Extra Division and Cup.

TheGreatTraveler

NOTE: This is my first time making a database, and I am looking for ways to improve it. Any help on how to share the database with everyone or any mistakes I made that should be fixed are appreciated. Also, if anyone can tell me how to take a screen shot, that would be great.

Now, let me explain what I have done:

I have let the first 2 divisions exactly the same, except that I changed the names to the actual ones, so instead of Colombian First Division, it now is the Liga Postobon, with the teams expected for the 2012 season in each of them. I have made the Third Division of 21 teams, with the 21 teams of the 53 that are originally in the division with the highest reputation getting selected. Then I made a fourth division which is Divided into Fourth Division A(FDA), and Fourth Division B(FDB), similar to the way that the BS is divided into North and South. In FDA there are 16 teams and in FDB there are 16. I have also added a lower league cup, similar to the JPT, in which only teams from the Third and Fourth Divisions participate. There is also a SuperCup and "Low" Super Cup Below I have all the leagues in Colombia that I have done or edited in any way.

LEAGUES

*Liga Postobon(1st tier, 18 teams)(0 Promotions, 1 Relegation, 1 Relegation play off with team from Torneo Postobon

*Torneo Postobon(2nd tier, 18 teams) (1 Promotion, 1 Relegation play-off with team from Liga Postobon, 1 relegtion to Tercera Division)

*Tercera Division(3rd tier, 21 teams)(1 Promotion, 2 Relegations(To Cuarta Division) One relegation 4-team Group in which there are 2 teams from Tercera Division and 2 From Cuarta Division, with 2 teams getting relegated)

*Cuarta Division(4th tier, 32 teams, with 2 subdivisions)

--Cuarta Division A(16 teams)(1 team promoted to Tercera Division, 1 team goes to Group Play-off with Tercera Division teams)

--Cuarta Division B(16 teams) (1 team promoted to Tercera Division, 1 team goes to Group Play-off with Tercera Division teams)

CUPS

*Copa Postobon(Colombian Cup)-All 36 teams from the first 2 tiers partcipate. 9 groups of 6, with knockouts until final-works like real one, I only changed the name.

*Copa CocaCola Valderrama(Lower League Cup)-All 53 teams from the Tercera and Cuarta division participate. 42 teams enter in first round, 11 in the second round, knockout until final.

*SuperCopa Colombiana(SuperCup)-Winner of Liga Postobon against Winner of Copa Postobon in 2 legs.

*La SuperCopita(Lower SuperCup)-Winner of Tercera Division against the Winner of the Copa CocaCola Valderrama

SOON TO BE MADE

-5th division-Not sure how I will make it, need help from you guys, but will be with amateur teams not in game!

-6th Division-same as 5th

-Youth teams for all that don't have any with a youth league

-Reserve teams for 81 of the teams since they don't have any plus leagues where they can play in.

-A U-20 Cup

-Pre-season tourneys that would constantly happen(Like Copa Cafam or others)

So this is all I've done so far. Sadly, my FM is not working so I can't test it myself.

How do I load the file so that you guys can see it?

How do I take a screen shot to show you guys what is being done?

If anybody can answer me this questions I would be very thankful.

OK, so after a bit of research, I have found quite a few interesting things. The first one: This is a LONG TERM project that will have many, many versions. I searched the amateur clubs, and found out each department(States in the U.S.) has it's own league, and the first league I checked had 137 teams, although it seems to count some teams in the game. And there are 34 of them. My plan then is to have some "Inter-state leagues" wich will be the 5th tier. the inter-state leagues will have the top teams from the states, with whoever finishes first moving to either Cuarta Division A or B. As expected, the sates whose teams will be in the same "inter-state league" are close to eachother geographically, and will work similar to the way the BSN/S works with boundries and all. There would be 10 inter-state leagues(Central-north, Northeast, Carribean, Coffe Region, Central-south, Northwest, South Pacific, Amazon, East, and Military) Wich would have their own league structure, wich will be the 6th, and possibly 7th tiers. If Anybody can tell me how to take a screen shot, I would be very thankful.

Archived