Vallentuna BK's Adventure - FM 2012

Oxslow

Vallentuna BK - Second Division SS - 2011

Game Setup

This career was start using the Database 12.2.0 game started on 12.2.2 Version of FM with all 4 levels in Sweden active. The players loaded settings are large database with these custom extras.

Players with national reputation

Swedish

Based in Sweden

Current international players

Players from top clubs

Approximate player count is 51 000 players.

I choose to start the game in February 2011.

Real players, Real Fixtures, Allow first window transfer budgets and Player attribute masking on. Add key staff and add players to playable teams off.

My past experience is set to Sunday League Footballer.

Screesnshots

Screenshots

Profile - A team with the kit colours I like.

Facilities - Well at least they have some of all the facilities even if they are rubbish.

General - No Favoured personnel, icons or legends. Maybe I will be there first.

Finances - A big general sponsorship deal.

Squad - A few gems in there as well as dead wood.

Extra info

Vallentuna BK's wikipedia page. I am going to be playing this a bit like Gundo's Challenge except for the extra players loaded an extra constraint on my self. Any foreigner I sign that can't get home grown status must be at least 2 1/2 stars better than my player in that position. I would also like to try and make a profit every season.

Vallentuna BK - Second Division SS - 2012

Season Review

As I only had 22 league games and no cups to play in. This meant I finished the season in no time. I was in 2nd place nearly all season long but that does not get me promoted :( .

Screenshots

Dan Danneman - He finished 2nd in league goal scorers and picked up fans player of the year.

Prince Anokye - My best defender my far a real rock at the back and managed to score a few from set pieces.

Second Division SS Award Winners - My players managed to pick up Goalkeeper, Defender and Midfielder of the season, shame they could not get striker.

Past Positions - As you can see I flat lined in 2nd for most of the season.

League Table - We finished safely in 2nd a 10 point gap to 3rd.

Finances - We made over £200K this year :) .

Facilities

General

Squad - Either great or rubbish.

Transfers - We signed 7 players this year with 2 more youngster to come when the are old enough.

Career Overview

Season    League Finish              Cup     Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012      2nd Second Division SS     N/A     Second Division SS Runners Up

Next Season

Squad still needs a lot of new players but with out breaking the bank. I don't want to go backwards so I am aiming for 1st or 2nd in the league. I just want to enjoy the cup as the board would say.

Vallentuna BK - Second Division SS - 2013

Season Review

This season did not go according to plan. I started badly only picking up 4 point from my first 5 games despite playing better than the other team. When we did start winning my players kept on getting injured or sent off. We had a cup to play in for the first time :) we went a couple of rounds further than the board wanted us to.

Screenshots

Dan Danneman - For the second year in a row this was my star striker.

Kazeem James - Not sure if i will be able to keep hold of him because bigger clubs are already sniffing around. He picked up fans player of the year as well.

Second Division SS Award Winners - I have gone from 3 last year to just 1 this time around.

Past Positions - As you can see a really bad start to the season.

League Table

Finances - I still made some money just a lot less than last season.

Facilities

General - I noticed ticket prices have already stated to go down.

Squad - The squad is getting better, but the sharks are starting to circle.

Transfers

Career Overview

Season    League Finish              Cup        Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012      2nd Second Division SS     N/A        Second Division SS Runners Up
2013      3rd Second Division SS     2nd RD     N/A

Next Season

I want to try and break in to the top 2 again. Also cut back on my spending because I only just made a profit this year.

Unfortunately this is going to come to an end after a very short time because of imo a career ending bug. After being promoted as champions my sponsorship deal goes from 450k to no sponsorship deal at all. I even replayed the season and the same thing happened. :mad:

Edit: I can't even be bothered to post the end of season review

Archived