how do i use extracted skins with resource archiver?

Nina-Sky

ive now extracted skins.fmf

i want to use 2012 dark skin but dont know how to use it? i know where to put it but dark 2012 is empty?

i play with 2012 dark right? then why is that one empty? so i put dark widget in skins (cause it had some files in it) and the game couldnt find it in settings.

qx80H.jpg

look at this

I had the same problem, where I was usinga copy of the original skin with some alterations.

Using the resource archiver to extract another copy of the default skin and using that fixed it for me.

how do i use that?

That doesn't say what problem Dafuge had. Have you altered your game files and you are wanting to get them back?

In that case the easiest thing would be to go into Steam, right click on football Manager 2012, choose properties and then click the local files tab. From there press the 'verify integrity of game cache' button.

The original dark skin comes with the game though - you shouldn't need to extract it and get a copy of it to be able to use it.

It is really difficult to give advice without knowing exactly what you are trying to accomplish

As the OP seems to be rather poor at explaining him/herself, I think I can be of help, Radestock. The OP was using one of the Base 2012 skins - after the latest patching, the date and time in the top left corner disappeared. The OP wants to get it back. Me and others have adviced him/her to switch to the default dark skin. (In the general forum). Linkhttp://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/302821-why-have-you-hidden-the-date

Why he/she is going on about making a new copy of the default skin via the resource archiver, I don't know - it has not been explained.

Archived