Drinking Coffee Around The World.

TheGreatTraveler

Ok, so since my FM finally works, I will create my thread. A bit of an intro as to how I will do it:

1. I have made a custom database that takes Colombia down to division 5(NOTE: There isn't a REAL 5th division, it's FAKE but has real amateur teams in it that I created using the editor. I will explain how I made the divisions later.) I will start unemployed with Sunday League experience and will start applying for jobs AFTER all the positions for all the clubs are filled and one of them gets fired. So the first few months will be boring, but I will be drinking some good old Colombian coffee:):thup::D:p so it's all good.

Custom Database:

Liga Postobon(1st Tier): 18 teams, 1 relegation, 1 relegation play-off against Torneo Postobon team. Works like in real life

Torneo Postobon(2nd Tier): 18 teams, 1 relegation, 1 promtion play-off against Liga Postobon team. Works like in real life, plus a relegation to the third division.

Tercera Division(3rd Tier): 21 teams, 2 relegations, 2 relegation play-off group places against 2 4th division teams. The relegation group is a 4 team group, where the teams that finish 18th and 19th in Tercera play once against each other AND once against the teams that finished 2nd in the Cuarta Division A and Cuarta Division B. The teams that finish in the Top 2 of the group go to Tercera, the teams that are in the bottom 2 go to Cuarta A and Cuarta B.

Cuarta Division(4th Tier): 32 teams. Has 2 subdivisions

---Cuarta Division A: 16 teams, 1 promotion, 1 promtion group place, 1 relegation to Quinta A.

---Cuarta Division B: 16 teams, 1 promotion, 1 promtion group place, 1 relegation to Quinta B.

Quinta Division(5th Tier): 20 teams, 2 subdivisions

---Quinta Division A: 10 teams, 1 promotion

---Quinta Division B: 10 teams, 1 promtion

I will provide screenies to try and help you understand how I made the Leagues work. If Anyone wants to download the database, tell me how to "upload" the database to the internet and I will do it.

Ok, I will holiday until December 2013, in wich case I will start applying for jobs. I will also add some African and Asian Leagues where I might be interested in starting.

If anyone knows any good league that are fun to play in in Asia/S.America/Africa, please tell me and I will add them to the database.

Archived