Miguel Veloso

Ok well im Man city about to start the 2nd Season on the newest patch 8.0.2 and what i was wondering is how much is a acceptable amount to pay for Miguel Veloso? I have a budget of 43Mil but of course dont really want to spend that all on one player? im hoping to get maybe 2 possible 3 great players?

Hes available and will come for around 20mil? Should i look else where?

Any Help is welcome

Jp

As per the other comments he is pure class.

DM, CB or can be trained to LB - my last game was Fiorentina and over 5 seasons at LB I recall his lowest Ave Rating was around 7.20 and he'll bang in 5-10 goals from distance/FKs

I always try to sign him and usually get him for about $12 mil. I have never used him as a DM though. I use him as an MC and he always does well. I would guess he gives me about 10 goals and 20 assists a season. Whats nice is that I can use him as a CB in case of emergency as well. He should be signed at any cost because he can play so many different positions on the pitch. Gives you greater flexibility in choosing your players Top notch player

stuff the cost, buy him. won both defender of the year and midfielder of the year (in following years, not at the same time!) for my Liverpool side. Absolute bloody legend!!

I used him as a CB for a couple of seasons before moving him to DM (when I brought in Micah Richards) and with Stevie G became the corner stone of my sucess (also, he works really well with Michael Johnson).

Archived