A little help please

Ok, so here's my situation. I'm in February of 2015 playing Pescara in Italy. We're up in the Serie A for the last two seasons, but appear destined for relegation this year. We're giving up goals in bunches. Lost 9-0 to Torino last game.

BUT, and here's why I'm posting...

We've made it to the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia and we're taking on AC Milan. We actually beat ACM at home in the first leg 2-1. What concerns me is what's going to happen when we go to Milan? I'd be surprised if we can match them on away goals so basically I have to find a way to keep them from scoring. Impossible right?

What I'm posting here for is to see who can recommend the most defensive tactic out there that I can train my team on. I have about 6 weeks of game time and 7 Serie A matches between now and the second leg to try to get my team to button up defensively.

Here's my best 11. Obviously I have no idea if all 11 will be available to play for the 2nd leg:

GK: Stijin Stijnen

DR: Alessane Tambe

DL: Marco Capuano

DC1: Andrea Signorini

DC2: Felice Nataliano

MC1: Theo Janssen

MC2: Cristian Portilla

AML: Jan Kovarik

AMC: Stephen Ireland

AMR: Bosko Jankovic

ST: Fabio Borini

I've used a few different tacitcs with this team this season, including one I made myself (which worked ok, but not great). The main ones I've used are "Defense Violation" tactic and the "Mr Hough Swarm Tactic". To give you some idea of how my team has played using these three tactics this year, in the Serie A through 22 games we've won 4, drawn 4, and lost 14. We've been outscored 49 to 20 so far. Against ACM, not counting the Coppa win we just got, we got a 1-1 draw at home back in November. When we last played at San Siro last season we got clobbered 5-0.

I've tried MOU's 4231 tactic last season but didn't have much success with it. But we did have different players and it does have a 4 man back line with 2 DMCs so maybe I should try that one?

I don't care what results I get from the upcoming Serie A matches as I'm almost certainly going to be relegated anyway. I just want a tactic my team can learn well that will give us a chance to stay on the pitch with ACM. If we can somehow get past them I think we can actually win the competition as the other "big" teams are out already.

Any advice would be appreciated.

@Chronic Haze1: Just to update, my team picked up your tactic really well and even went on a 4 game winning streak. We're now out of the relegation zone with 7 games to go, although only by 1 point. But against ACM it wasn't much help. Milan beat us 4-0 at San Siro to eliminate us from the competition 5-2 on aggregate. But I'm going to keep using your tactic as we're having the best results of the season with it.

Archived