First to First

Swiifteh

First to First

You maybe thinking that I spelled the title wrong... but really it makes some sense when I break it down for you.

Well... I am going to manage this team!

1280136021_550.png

Which is the first Football team in the history of Football! I am going to manage this team and eventually advance to the higher stages of world football. I am going to change my managerial status to other clubs on the way, but my adventure will be finish when I manage to win the European Champions League.

Wish me look...

1280136021_550.png

Sheffield F.C

Wage: £150 per week

Contact Length: June 2013

Transfer Budget: £5k

Wage Budget: £350 per week

Current Player Wage Total: £250 per week

Year Founded: 1857

Rivals: Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham, Hallam, Parkgate

Stadium: Coach and Horses Stadium (Capacity: 2,000)

sheffieldfc18.jpg?w=300&h=225

First Impressions of the club

The transfer budget with the wage budget is very poor. I will have to minimize the transfer budget and scrounge around for free, talented players. The contract length seems okay but I will have to stay at the club longer and build up our way through the tables for other major teams to approach me. Stadium seems okay but has to be extended to meet other league's regulations. Have to say this will be tough, but we will get there lads!!!

Good luck with Sheffiield :thup:

Thanks

1280136021_550.png

Sheffield F.C

2012/2013

Media Prediction: 3rd

Title Odds: 6/1

Board Expectations

Northern Premier League League Division One South: Title Contenders

Pre-season Summary 2012/2013

Harder than I first expected. I wanted to keep the wage budget around £20 per week for each player but at the start they was some players on £75 per week. I got rid of a few of em' because they was not even a decent to even get in the first team. Well... here's what I did with my money.

Transfers - In and Out

Transfer Summary

Best club signing of the Window: Phillip Greatwich

Transfer Money Spent: £0

Transfer Money Out: £0

Lets get this party started. My plan was to get some experienced players in, and mostly the best stats for the players position. For example I brought Brian Close in because of his incredible Tackling stats and his determination. Sadly Brian got injured the 4th game he played and is out for a month. Also I brought in some other players like Mark Nicholls. I said I was going to pay £20 for each weekly pay but his guy was a exception due to his quality in many ways. Last but not least is Gary walker. A great passer and good fitness to last the entire match.

Ohh.. yeah about Greatwich. He's been chosen to play against Nepal for Philippines. WISH HIM LOOK!

tactics will be updated tomorrow....

Have Sheffield ever been professional? I don't think so, so they are not the first team in the history of professional football. They are the first club in the history of Association Football.

Where did you sign Greatwich from/who was his last club?

Have Sheffield ever been professional? I don't think so, so they are not the first team in the history of professional football. They are the first club in the history of Association Football.

Where did you sign Greatwich from/who was his last club?

Made me look like a complete numpty. I'll change that :thup:

and... He was from Townson Tigers! Not sure what league there in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Greatwich

Archived