I need a left midfielder and a goalkeeper

I have a budget of 8 million for both of them and I'm with Liverpool in their first season.

And they're sort of going to be backups for Reina and Babel. Preferably British but that's not a must.

The options I've thought about are

Goalkeeper

Chris Kirkland

Robert Green

Left midfielder

Stephen Hunt

Aiden McGeady.

Any other suggestions for players are welcome.

Well, you dont need a GK in that case. Just buy someone cheap who you can sell off next season as you'll have Carson coming back. Just get someone like Enyeama or Lobont for very cheap who'll sell easily next year. Or you can get Canizares for 500K or so. Or even get one in on loan - Arsenal should be willing to let atleast one of their 3 GK's go on loan and they are all more than good enough for backup.

For left midfield, if you want British, you can try for Downing. He's sometimes available for 7.5M at the start but usually costs about 10M so might be out of reach. He's the best British left winger on the game I think. The thing is, you buying someone like Hunt or McGeady doesnt make much sense because these guys arent good enough to be to a top club. When you have more cash to spend, you'll want to offload them and get someone better in for sure. So might as well spend the money on a youngster who can become quality after a few seasons. So with that in mind, you could try Pablo Piatti and Abdou Razack Traore. Both are good enough to be backups from the start and usually develop into great players. And theres Aquino as well who becomes awesome too.

Damien Duff is usually available cheap as well and is decent enough. Only problem is that he's Britains answer to your own Harry Kewell. So get him at your own risk.

I have a budget of 8 million for both of them and I'm with Liverpool in their first season.

And they're sort of going to be backups for Reina and Babel. Preferably British but that's not a must.

The options I've thought about are

Goalkeeper

Chris Kirkland

Robert Green

Left midfielder

Stephen Hunt

Aiden McGeady.

Any other suggestions for players are welcome.

Get Aquino Super young player starts off in murcia

If you mean you have 8m for a keeper and 8m for a LM then thats ok

But you will be lucky to get them players for under 8m (i mean each)

Celtic will want more than 10m for McGeady so he's out the picture

And i know not of any decentish players for that price, unless you look at Brazilian and Argentinian teams

Archived